2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Cracks me up some GB fans blaming Rodgers for that loss.

It has become a personal thing for them.  

Their horrid first half d game plan and that early drop lost that game on road.  

Their Oline had a really bad game as well.  Had they run more they may have crawled back in.  They abandoned their strength too early which is their RB duo.   

When they have some scrub playing QB for them in 2024, you can bet they'll be longing for Rodgers

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Cracks me up some GB fans blaming Rodgers for that loss.

It has become a personal thing for them.  

Their horrid first half d game plan and that early drop lost that game on road.  

Their Oline had a really bad game as well.  Had they run more they may have crawled back in.  They abandoned their strength too early which is their RB duo.   

Missing both their starting OTs and their expected WR1 was a big deal too. That said, their perceived defensive plan against Jefferson (or lack of one) was inexcusable IMO. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Missing both their starting OTs and their expected WR1 was a big deal too. That said, their perceived defensive plan against Jefferson (or lack of one) was inexcusable IMO. 

While I am not of the opinion that it is true, I'd love to see a massive drop off in production and talent for the Rams. Jalen having an Asomugha-level drop-off would be incredible.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

They take the ball out of Russ’ hands to try a 64 yard field goal.  What a weird ending to that game.

I mean McManus can make that kick. It was everything leading up to it that was weird. 

Also, Russ had zero urgency all game, mag have played a factor in the decision 

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

The Seahawks fans booing Russ was certainly something to see.  Thought there’d be a little more appreciation there.

Well I’d imagine most of them only became Seahawks fans in the last decade or so, so when the ship started to sink, they start to attack everything. 

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

They take the ball out of Russ’ hands to try a 64 yard field goal.  What a weird ending to that game.

$50M a year and they’d rather kick a FG from the wrong side of midfield than go for it on 4th and 5. I don’t care that he’s got the leg (he does - both kicks were long enough) - the likelihood he makes that is way less than converting a 4th and 5. 

If that was the Bears this place would be at all time levels of madness. We’d be able to hear Windy’s screams all the way from Canada. 

Edited by AZBearsFan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

How true all these CoD memes about Kyler is irrelevant, they will always be funny to me, because there is atleast some truth in them.

Its unfortunate for the fans that the team folded (its also their fault) but the Game Film clause was necessary, and they are going to regret that contract.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

How true all these CoD memes about Kyler is irrelevant, they will always be funny to me, because there is atleast some truth in them.

Its unfortunate for the fans that the team folded (its also their fault) but the Game Film clause was necessary, and they are going to regret that contract.

If they weren’t fully sold on the player at the cost sometimes it makes more sense to do the more difficult thing from a public perception standpoint and wait to pay him. Kind of like our guy did. 

• Like 1