2022 Around league

dll2000

6 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

If this is in fact true this would be about as dumb as it gets. You will get absolutely no return on value at this point. I know a lot of people are going to say that some contending team will give up something crazy like a third or something, but that simply will not happen. If it does I will gladly admit that I was wrong.

My guess is they’d get a 5th at best, and that would include taking on the majority of his contract.

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

It would’ve been wisest to trade him before the draft, coming off a stellar year. I just hope at the very least we can player for player trade him for DJ Moore

If DJ Moore is the name of a new gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwich then that may be possible. If you mean DJ Moore the WR from Carolina then you may want to temper your expectations.

4 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

If this is in fact true this would be about as dumb as it gets. You will get absolutely no return on value at this point. I know a lot of people are going to say that some contending team will give up something crazy like a third or something, but that simply will not happen. If it does I will gladly admit that I was wrong.

Working on a 2023 mock and I have Quinn and a 5th for a late 3rd to KC. They have like 11 or 12 picks next year iirc. 

Likely would need to be a late 4th to mid 5th at beat as a stand alone. 

44 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Working on a 2023 mock and I have Quinn and a 5th for a late 3rd to KC. They have like 11 or 12 picks next year iirc. 

Likely would need to be a late 4th to mid 5th at beat as a stand alone. 

KC is a clear fit for Quinn IMO given how badly they will need pass rush to get past Allen & the Bills…a 4th given how late they pick feels fair for both sides IMO.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

KC is a clear fit for Quinn IMO given how badly they will need pass rush to get past Allen & the Bills…a 4th given how late they pick feels fair for both sides IMO.

I doubt we get that unless we eat a ton of money. They don’t have the cap space to take on 1/3 of what he makes.

Add that to the Odell Rumors and they really can’t afford it.

56 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I doubt we get that unless we eat a ton of money. They don’t have the cap space to take on 1/3 of what he makes.

Add that to the Odell Rumors and they really can’t afford it.

I suspect for a 4th we probably would be happy to eat the cap...it's not like we need it this year.

55 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Bears would have to make some moves to free up enough cap room themselves. They can only eat about 6.7M of Quinn's 12.8M salary. They would need to eat about 3M more for Quinn to fit in KC.

According to OTC we still have $6.9 million in cap space right now so I suspect we could still do it.