2022 Around league

dll2000

10 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

I wanted him also, but I think a good amount of us would be complaining about him not producing on the Bears also. They are way too talent void to make many conclusions one way or the other, hopefully next season that starts to change.

Perhaps but I think the complaining would be far less had they taken Pickens over Gordon and literally anyone else over Velus ******* Jones

16 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Hey guys I’m starting to think they may have messed up by not drafting George Pickens at either of the two opportunities they had to take him in last years draft.

Honestly you're the only one. No one has said that in this forum yet that I know of... Lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I’m hoping the rams pick up Baker, Mcvay works some magic, and the rams squeeze out another win or two down the stretch.

I'm still worried that the bears may win against Detroit and/or Minnesota to close out the year.

We are destined to get Aaron Donalded again.

Just now, CBears019 said:

Yup.  Justin fields needs to get “injured” after the bills game and out on IR.  Soreness, Covid, flu, reaggravation of shoulder injury, i don’t care.  Those two games worry me.

Hell, I'll settle for "hurt" feelings or a "bruised" ego. But I totally agree.

21 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I’m hoping the rams pick up Baker, Mcvay works some magic, and the rams squeeze out another win or two down the stretch.

I'm still worried that the bears may win against Detroit and/or Minnesota to close out the year.

i was looking at the schedules just now - we need to lose out, have the rams beat denver, and denver beat arizona. those are really the only two winnable games for either teams. that would secure a top 2 pick for us