2022 Around league

dll2000

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I don't believe I've ever seen that before, like what did Meyers think Jones was going to do? Catch that and run 55 yards for a touchdown?

Nope not in all the years I have watched football have I seen anything like that...the fact it was from a BB team and he didn't just have them kneel down and take it to OT is even more mind blowing.

31 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Nope not in all the years I have watched football have I seen anything like that...the fact it was from a BB team and he didn't just have them kneel down and take it to OT is even more mind blowing.

He’ll never get past the dolphins cucking him with it years ago

14 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I don't believe I've ever seen that before, like what did Meyers think Jones was going to do? Catch that and run 55 yards for a touchdown?

Meyers and Stevenson almost had to think they were trailing, right? There’s no other logical explanation for what happened there.

I didn’t think there would be anything more WTF than the MIN comeback on Saturday… 

18 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I’m convinced Frank Reich will be the next HC in Denver but I am starting to wonder if even he can fix Russell Wilson…just flat out terrible right now.

Hackett not even making it to the end of the season and being fried with 2 games to go surely makes him the worst HC hire of all time? (not even counting Jeff Saturday who is basically babysitting his friends kids)…

Frank Reich has to be the best fit there but honestly I am not sure anyone wants to touch Denver right now…it’s a ****show…that said if that means some of their players want to leave via trade of FA than I am all for it 😂

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Hackett not even making it to the end of the season and being fried with 2 games to go surely makes him the worst HC hire of all time? (not even counting Jeff Saturday who is basically babysitting his friends kids)…

Frank Reich has to be the best fit there but honestly I am not sure anyone wants to touch Denver right now…it’s a ****show…that said if that means some of their players want to leave via trade of FA than I am all for it 😂

With the Russ situation and lack of draft capital it’s almost gonna have to be someone desperate to get back in the league or someone who’s underqualified. Outside of money (and the Waltons have a ton of that), why would a top candidate want to go there right now? 

19 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

With the Russ situation and lack of draft capital it’s almost gonna have to be someone desperate to get back in the league or someone who’s underqualified. Outside of money (and the Waltons have a ton of that), why would a top candidate want to go there right now? 

Lovie gets to go there after HOU kicks him to the curb.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I can see someone talking themselves into saying it is all Hackett's fault...coaches have egos too...someone will 100% think they can be the guy to right the ship because there is no doubt about the fact that franchise has some talent...and like you said there is plenty of money backing them which always helps.