2022 Around league

dll2000

It's horrible what happened to Damar Hamlin.  I wasn't watching the game, but I saw it on social media.  Very scary.  Some good news:  His uncle stated that Hamlin was originally on 100% oxygen, and is now down to 50%.    Continued prayers for Hamlin and his family. 

23 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I just find it a really weird time to double down.

Yea but didn’t he do the exact same thing last year while he was negotiating with the Vikings, basically in public?

The guy just can’t help himself. Seems like he’s gonna be back in the league sooner or later. (I still think Irsay is going to fall all over himself to get him in Indy)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Yea but didn’t he do the exact same thing last year while he was negotiating with the Vikings, basically in public?

The guy just can’t help himself. Seems like he’s gonna be back in the league sooner or later. (I still think Irsay is going to fall all over himself to get him in Indy)

Indy would seem like a logic spot for him given his history there.

6 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Agreed. He’d walk into a top tier running back and a young potential star WR in Pittman, then get to choose his own QB around whom to build too. 

And given the talent and money they have tired up in that OL he is a guy who would hire the right guy to fix it…would be interesting if Sean Peyton comes back as well as Jim where Vic Fangio would end up…would love it if the Colts went to a 3-4 since a lot of their defenders wouldn’t be a great fit there and could end up here.

16 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

"I expect" are the key words here

Right.  Translation, I like it here, but I will leave for a good enough offer.  

At least he doesn’t say I will be here regardless baring an act of God.  A lot of guys flat lie and still leave.