2022 Around league

dll2000

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Poles should have been able to get a fair bit out of him over the season, the picks hold more value for me. Take him TEN!!!

don't take him! we only get the picks if an individual has been with an organization for at least 2 years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

don't take him! we only get the picks if an individual has been with an organization for at least 2 years. 

Ah crap. Didn't know that!

SCREW YOU TEN!!!

"Derrick Henry looks like a roided out American Gladiators reject after she started focusing on Crossfit."

- Ian Cunningham

I know there is only 32 jobs like it in the world but as for the TN job, I would be leery. The coach just got the GM fired in a power play so '"the new kid" would not be the true decision maker. He probably has more input with Poles right now. 

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

I know there is only 32 jobs like it in the world but as for the TN job, I would be leery. The coach just got the GM fired in a power play so '"the new kid" would not be the true decision maker. He probably has more input with Poles right now. 

That's why I think it will be someone from within and someone who Vrabel has a lot of say over.

8 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Alright I’ll put my name in the ring. My two pitch points:

1. You can stay up past your bed time 

2. You can play all the COD you want 

Too me Murray is the closest thing in the league right now to RG3 "I want to travel in a limo not on the team bus" & "Don't show my bad plays on Monday mornings just everyone elses" hahaha