2022 Around league

dll2000

8 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

I have to say the Lawerance talk was pre mature, they sure changed a lot in the second half. 

No matter what way you slice it, throwing 4 picks in an NFL game is horrendous. Good on him for playing a lot better in the second half, but man the Chargers are a joke led by a ******* clown

22 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Was thinking about who is going to end up where when it comes to these HC candidates and it got me thinking...if Dallas get beat by the Bucs and Dak looks bad does Jerry sack Mike McCarthy and go full court press on Sean Payton? It's no secret that Jerry has always loved Sean and given than there is a strong likelihood that Dan Quinn ends up leaving for a HC job (probably Denver) things are going to be blown up in a way anyway so is now the time to move? That would really throw the cat amongst the pigeons to start this offseason.

If they lose today, or get blown out next week, I think it is very much on the table. Jerry is DESPERATE for a Super Bowl. 

But after last night, it might be a bidding war between the Chargers and the Cowboys for Peyton’s services 

14 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the 49ers game on delay...if we can give Fields half the talent Purdy is playing with right now this offseason he will be a star in a variant of this offence...crazy how much talent and depth that 49ers have on both sides of the ball.

They drafted high for a long time. 

• Like 1

The pain the Chargers feel right now. 

Bosa, Mack and Herbert didn’t show up to play in 2nd half thought they would coast. Coach got too conservative too.

The lining up on offsides on Bosa was crazy bad call though.  But Chargers were getting away with some contact on WRs. 

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

People were really down on Fields after SF game, but that defense is stacked and it was a monsoon.  

He had 2 second half TD's after a rough start. Considering the monsoon (which btw was only a monsoon for the last 25 game minutes), I disagree. It was after the Houston game and then the Washington game when people's minds started to shift

• Like 1