2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Was thinking about who is going to end up where when it comes to these HC candidates and it got me thinking...if Dallas get beat by the Bucs and Dak looks bad does Jerry sack Mike McCarthy and go full court press on Sean Payton? It's no secret that Jerry has always loved Sean and given than there is a strong likelihood that Dan Quinn ends up leaving for a HC job (probably Denver) things are going to be blown up in a way anyway so is now the time to move? That would really throw the cat amongst the pigeons to start this offseason.

Not only Quinn but Kellen Moore will be on the move too. He won't want to stay while Payton calls the plays. 

DEN could also look at McCarthy. He had a good record and a ring with a weird *** dude at QB, so he seems to fit from the start. 

53 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

You gotta love the playoffs man...27-0 down and come back to win 31-30...

Amazing coaching job from Peterson there.

Doug Pederson was a guy I wanted the Bears to hire for HC last year but my comment was met with skepticism from a lot of posters on here saying he was washed up etc etc 

Let's hope that Flus is the right guy for this job

I don't really count this past season because the team was absolutely devoid of talent and it felt like an inside job to tank for a high pick but next season I'm expecting a vast improvement similar to Dan Campbell's second year in Detroit 

• Like 2