2022 Around league

dll2000

36 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

According to PFT Jim Harbaugh & Michigan are under investigation for rule violations by the NCAA which could explain a lot.

Can't they pay kids now?   Seems once that is in play the rest of rules are kind of silly.   

Unless you are talking hookers or something.

55 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Can't they pay kids now?   Seems once that is in play the rest of rules are kind of silly.   

It has to due with the recruiting during COVID and the restrictions they placed at that time. 

Which are pretty dumb, and relatively low level if they were ever to be hit with anything, But as @CBears019 just said, Harbaugh isnt cooperating, which why would he? Why would anyone ever cooperate with the NCAA, its a farce of an organization when it comes to this stuff (no one wants to do all the scheduling side of it so they arent going anywhere) and its proven if you just deny, deny, deny you will be better off in the end than if you actually take any sort of responsibility

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Hey, they're cheaper than wives and colleges can just give them scholarships for their services. 😁

5 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I read something about recruiting during COVID shutdowns, and also Harbaugh not fully cooperating with their investigation.

LMAO it was for allegedly buying a recruit a burger then lying about it when the NCAA found the receipt

NCAA always keeping the scumbags in line

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't understand it from the Broncos perspective. Sure, he's a good coach, but what do you have left to trade to get him? And if you're Payton, if you aren't totally sold on being able to fix Russ, why would you want to go there when they will have even less draft picks than they do now?

• Like 1

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

I don't understand it from the Broncos perspective. Sure, he's a good coach, but what do you have left to trade to get him? And if you're Payton, if you aren't totally sold on being able to fix Russ, why would you want to go there when they will have even less draft picks than they do now?

I think it all rides on if Payton feels like he can win with Russ. It is still possible Hackett sucked that bad 😂

24 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'm not sure I see him ending up there either but if your the Broncos fan base you would 100% want them to at least interview Payton...I am also not sure why he would want to go there.

7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm not sure I see him ending up there either but if your the Broncos fan base you would 100% want them to at least interview Payton...I am also not sure why he would want to go there.

I think he’s using them as leverage personally. If he actually comes back to coaching he’ll probably have options. Why choose that one