Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Just now, swoosh said:

I was actually looking at him a round or two ago because 17 stuffs and 4 sacks last year with solid NFL production is hard to pass up on. What scared me off was your rush defense as a whole (Per Game: 172.75, Per Rush Allowed: 4.93), but really no way of knowing what was the primary cause of that. 

I was the primary cause of that, not Jones. Jones just did stud things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I was actually looking at him a round or two ago because 17 stuffs and 4 sacks last year with solid NFL production is hard to pass up on. What scared me off was your rush defense as a whole (Per Game: 172.75, Per Rush Allowed: 4.93), but really no way of knowing what was the primary cause of that. 

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who considered that. I definitely gave up too much just to select Poona and could have likely had him much later. And who knows how much he has to do with this but Malf’s run D last season.

Rushing Allowed: 1,825 (Per Game: 114.06), Per Rush Allowed: 3.55

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who considered that. I definitely gave up too much just to select Poona and could have likely had him much later. And who knows how much he has to do with this but Malf’s run D last season.

Rushing Allowed: 1,825 (Per Game: 114.06), Per Rush Allowed: 3.55

@swoosh Glad things worked out. For me he slides into a solid defensive front already and is an upgrade over Linval. Gary was the slacker on the DL.

Hoping to improve this Stat line myself.

Rushing Allowed: 2,182 (Per Game: 136.38), Per Rush Allowed: 4.24

Defensive Line:
Maxx Crosby [16 GS]: 64 tackles (17 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.
Derrick Brown [16 GS]: 78 tackles (17 stuffs), 2 coverages, 4 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 1 recovery, 1 safety.
D.J. Jones [16 GS]: 71 tackles (17 stuffs), 1 coverage, 4 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 touchdown.

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@swoosh Glad things worked out. For me he slides into a solid defensive front already and is an upgrade over Linval. Gary was the slacker on the DL.

Hoping to improve this Stat line myself.

Rushing Allowed: 2,182 (Per Game: 136.38), Per Rush Allowed: 4.24

Defensive Line:
Maxx Crosby [16 GS]: 64 tackles (17 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.
Derrick Brown [16 GS]: 78 tackles (17 stuffs), 2 coverages, 4 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, 1 recovery, 1 safety.
D.J. Jones [16 GS]: 71 tackles (17 stuffs), 1 coverage, 4 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 touchdown.

5 forced fumbles for Derrick Brown. Wild.

• Like 1