Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@TheKillerNacho and everyone 

Skip me when my picks come up or someone can auto pick for me. Been sick for almost 2 weeks and just don't have the ability to get up early to pick or find anyone at the moment to pick 

Thanks

If you can’t find players you want to pick have your brother pick for you. If you do have names but just don’t want to get up that early send them to me. 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

@TheKillerNacho and everyone 

Skip me when my picks come up or someone can auto pick for me. Been sick for almost 2 weeks and just don't have the ability to get up early to pick or find anyone at the moment to pick 

Thanks

I mean sure, I can autodraft your FB and P I suppose using last season as a draft board.

I don't autodraft practice squad players, though.

• Like 2

Due to me wanting to modify my approach a bit...

... I'm interested in trading Josh Sweat for a player that has not yet been drafted. (If I were set in my scheme, I'd just use Sweat, which was my original goal.) If you'd rather have Sweat with one of your upcoming selections, let me know.

40 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Due to me wanting to modify my approach a bit...

... I'm interested in trading Josh Sweat for a player that has not yet been drafted. (If I were set in my scheme, I'd just use Sweat, which was my original goal.) If you'd rather have Sweat with one of your upcoming selections, let me know.

Josh Allen Goated

Edited by Glen
Josh Allen