Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's what you did, but that wasn't right. His cost remains 3 until he hits the draft, at which point it resets. It's why Kittle will cost 3 tags as a keeper despite playing the entire season at TE.

He never changed position lol. DE to DE. Just scheme change. Talk about Nit picky 

Edited by ravens5520

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

He never changed position lol. DE to DE. Just scheme change. Talk about Nit picky 

If we're getting Nit picky, he changed from 4-3 DE to 3-4 DE, which is a position change. Not my rules:

High upkeep positions (3 Tags):

• Runningback
  • Wide Receiver
  • Offensive Tackle
  • 4-3 Defensive End
  • 3-4 Outside Linebacker
  • Cornerback

Medium upkeep positions (2 Tags):

• Tight End
  • Offensive Guard
  • Center
  • 3-4 Defensive End
  • 4-3 Outside Linebacker
  • Defensive Tackle
  • Inside Linebacker
  • Strong Safety
  • Free Safety
  • Head Coach

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I believe he assumed that he'd cost 3 anyhow, so I'd be surprised if it bothered him.

“Players count as the position they spent the majority of the previous regular season as. In the event of a tie, the higher value is used. For example, if one has QB Matthew Stafford and started him for 7 games and had him on their practice squad for 9 games, he can be retained with a single Tag instead of 4.”

We should update rules. Because your rule is an unwritten rule. Rules state majority of the previous season. Unless rules are missing, then I’ll retract this. It’s not written in stone that players should cost extra tags for multiple seasons… or such a rule that their tag value resets in the draft 

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

I’m confused

TE’s are worth 2 tags, right?

They are. If you move that TE to WR, it'll cost 3... and the cost won't lower from 3 unless that player hits the draft. It's why Ruskie is paying 3 for Kittle despite Kittle playing S23 at TE.

Just now, Daboyle said:

I’m confused

TE’s are worth 2 tags, right?

Cc'ing @TL-TwoWinsAway for a better explanation, but essentially it's the same thing that's going on with Cam Jordan.

Someone before me played Kelce at WR for at least 9 games, so he needs to be kept at the WR tag price (3) until he hits the draft again. Unfortunately trading doesn't reset the tags because I never played him at WR, but would've been force to keep him for 3 tags as well. I get the rule though, to prevent trade backs.