Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Quick question; is this league as complicated to learn as it looks from the outside?

There's a little bit of a learning curve for sure, but as long as you have time during the offseason to draft you can make it work. I'd suggest not trading right away. Other owners will help you set your keepers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Quick question; is this league as complicated to learn as it looks from the outside?

Learning how it "works" isn't too bad, but understanding values, trends, the sim, etc., is much more difficult. I still don't fully understand that stuff. (Some would say I don't understand it at all.)

6 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I mean. You draft and set sliders for games to be simmed. That's basically it. You'll learn the rest as you go.

And as someone else mentioned, don't make any trades right away. Lotta thirsty folks looking to steal from people every chance they get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Thanks guys.

What is the SIM? Like is it a Madden sim? Or something created by a member?

It's a code created by Nacho. A player's performance is determined by the last three years of real life production and/or college evaluation, as well as their NSFL supporting cast and the team's coaching philosophy. Each team starts with 20 "keeper tags", and positional value determines how many tags each player costs to keep. (QB - 4, K - 1)

For reference, this was the S23 Taco Bowl between swoosh and ravens5520:

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's a code created by Nacho. A player's performance is determined by the last three years of real life production and/or college evaluation, as well as their NSFL supporting cast and the team's coaching philosophy. Each team starts with 20 "keeper tags", and positional value determines how many tags each player costs to keep. (QB - 4, K - 1)

For reference, this was the S23 Taco Bowl between swoosh and ravens5520:

Last question (probably).

How do you all feel about the SIM? PM me if you feel safer lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

IN

Keepers

Justin Herbert (4)

Alvin Kamara (3)

Calvin Ridley (3)

Khalil Mack (3)

Myles Garrett (3)