Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Congrats on your first fleece

I don't think so at all. Robinson is a sim stud at the WR position right now, and I think will become even more dominant in LA after a year with Stafford. Ogbah had 21 sacks in the past two NFL seasons and just signed a nice deal to stick around in MIA. Ogbah will probably produce close to Hutchinson for a few NSFL seasons anyway.

I was on the fence with this, mainly because I think Robinson will be a monster in short time, but the Lions homer in me had me wanting to do whatever it took to land Hutch.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't think so at all. Robinson is a sim stud at the WR position right now, and I think will become even more dominant in LA after a year with Stafford. Ogbah had 21 sacks in the past two NFL seasons and just signed a nice deal to stick around in MIA. Ogbah will probably produce close to Hutchinson for a few NSFL seasons anyway.

I was on the fence with this, mainly because I think Robinson will be a monster in short time, but the Lions homer in me had me wanting to do whatever it took to land Hutch.

They're fine players, but not anywhere worthy of 1.1 IMO. There's an opportunity cost with those 6 tags. Josh would have been better off keeping 1.1, trading those 6 tags, and still drafting Robinson and Ogbah if he wanted them.

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

The Breaking News keeps coming this offseason. The Penguin Poppers have closed shop after the last penguin was popped. Needing funds to survive, they have sold the team up ocean to the north.

Presenting your new team

Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas

Stadium - The Cirque Tarn - Type: Outdoor Grass, Timezone: Mountain, Temp: 0, Precip: 100, Wind: 50
Primary Color - Blue, Secondary Color - Orange

Logo: Coming soon

@TheKillerNacho

Lmk when you have the logo...

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

They're fine players, but not anywhere worthy of 1.1 IMO. There's an opportunity cost with those 6 tags. Josh would have been better off keeping 1.1, trading those 6 tags, and still drafting Robinson and Ogbah if he wanted them.

Ogbah is 1-tag eligible, just saying.

• Like 1