The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1st

Deadpulse

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Where has this been all season!? My only complaint is that the Mandalorians apparently forgot they have rockets and other items they should’ve used. 

Maybe they didn’t want to risk the forge? There was some questionable decisions for sure though.

I always love me a good last stand.  The gun overheating and damn near melting was a nice touch.

One thing disappointed me.  Why wouldn't Gideon remove Din's helmet when he has him captured with the other Mandalorian's trapped behind the blast door? It'd be an ultimate type of humiliation, which seems right up his alley.  A very small knit to pick, but pick it I felt I must.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I always love me a good last stand.  The gun overheating and damn near melting was a nice touch.

One thing disappointed me.  Why wouldn't Gideon remove Din's helmet when he has him captured with the other Mandalorian's trapped behind the blast door? It'd be an ultimate type of humiliation, which seems right up his alley.  A very small knit to pick, but pick it I felt I must.

I agree, seemed like a moment that was about to happen but never came.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:35 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Would be weird for Din having to keep the helmet on.

LOL. Good one. Endangered species for a lot a few reasons. 

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

in hindsight and now that u mention it, yeah. 

But better yet…those red guards should have done that to PAZ. But a great butch and Sundance/ wild bunch finale. 

Still,  THAT was easily one of the best episodes of the entire show. 3 things I didn’t like was the acting in the imperial hologram council. Nitpicking but Moff overacts a bit.

And That big monster was cool, but I guess it just left after tearing up the ground next to the forge? WTH? 

And I thought they already saw the forge on mandalore in the earlier episodes this season. Must not be remembering that too good.

I don’t know how many episodes are left but that could’ve been split into 2 imo, or the big monster thing left out. Good that it feels fresh again and is building to an important conflict. 

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I think Bobba Fett is going to be one of the rescuers and like in the legends novels will become Mandalore 

Ewww! That clone has no interest in Mandalore and is a poor character. That’s a worst idea than those who want Din Djarin to rule Mandalore.

There are some amusing social media posts just ripping Bo Katan's military strategy all to hell.  Kind of amusing, they are wondering if the character is supposed to be that stupid, or the writers just don't have a clue.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

There are some amusing social media posts just ripping Bo Katan's military strategy all to hell.  Kind of amusing, they are wondering if the character is supposed to be that stupid, or the writers just don't have a clue.

What was wrong with her strategy?

9 hours ago, Acgott said:

Ewww! That clone has no interest in Mandalore and is a poor character. That’s a worst idea than those who want Din Djarin to rule Mandalore.

The version that was portrayed in the Book of Bobba Fett maybe, but the version from the novels was very different and they could still take it in that direction 

18 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

The version that was portrayed in the Book of Bobba Fett maybe, but the version from the novels was very different and they could still take it in that direction 

He’s chilling on Tatooine. If Din was going to recruit him, it would have happened already.