Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

For a 2-4 week prognosis it must be a small MCL tear.     I don't see Zach playing Week 1.  Let Flacco play against his old team and let Zach start the season Week 2.  I got a bone bruise hitting my knee against the bed post this morning.  I still went to get the groceries.   LETS GO ZACH!!  LET'S GO JETS!!!!

Edited by famousj

1 hour ago, famousj said:

For a 2-4 week prognosis it must be a small MCL tear.     I don't see Zach playing Week 1.  Let Flacco play against his old team and let Zach start the season Week 2.  I got a bone bruise hitting my knee against the bed post this morning.  I still went to get the groceries.   LETS GO ZACH!!  LET'S GO JETS!!!!

No one turns that cart around those aisles like you do

I'm curious how this DL ends up. Its pretty obvious we have a decent amount of talent on it. 

Zuniga is in year 3, 24 years old and is flashing some of that talent for why he was selected in round 3. Seems like he is finally healthy and could be a solid rotational player. 

Curry is probably odd man out, he is 33.   Bryce Huff has solid bend  and will be in the rotation. I think they like Jacob Martin for the role he'll fill. Michael Clemons looks like he has serious ability. Then Jermaine Johnson. 

IDK how the final roster is going to play out. 

10 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Cager looked like Darren Waller against them boys.

Twitter holding Mims penalty against him but not crediting him for his two catches. 

Our TE and DE room is so loaded that guys that can start will be cut.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Zach's now had two injuries to that right knee in his short career. We need to be mindful of that as an organization.

Neither of the injuries were major though. I wouldn’t be worried about it. He just has to play smarter. That situation could’ve been avoided. Especially in preseason. 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Our TE and DE room is so loaded that guys that can start will be cut.

It is one of the things that gets me excited about this group in general. We are accumulating talent at a rate that we will have to cut players that can make other teams rosters. Haven’t been able to say that in a long time. 

It also sets up an opportunity to take another run with a different QB if Zack is not the guy. 

It also appears that Salah’s staff has the ability to develop players. Seeing the improvement of later round drafted players is something that has been missing since Mangini.