NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, amac said:

(Sarcasm)

stans always use this argument against me whenever I criticize a player’s behavior, even though like 80% of nba players have probably done charity/community service at some point. 

Probably closer to 100% really.  I want to see the one who refuses to donate to charity or volunteer in their community.  "I'm just keeping it real!"

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Is there a time limit for how long they'd have to wait to trade him after matching?

what i'm saying is another team can't ruin it because ayton can't even sign a deal for like another week, so the suns would have that entire time to negotiate a deal. ayton can ruin it if he just decides not to go to brooklyn but his agent is one of the biggest nba agents, he's not gonna ruin a deal that ends up with ayton back on the team he ruined the deal for. plus that would prob mean ayton got his contract 

Removing my bias of hating Durant, I'd offer:

Ziaire Williams, Steven Adams, Dillon Brooks, any of our rookies, 2023 Memphis 1st Round Pick, 2024 Golden State 1st Round Pick, 2025 Memphis 1st Round Pick

I might be swayed into JJJ, but I'm taking Ziaire, Brandon Clarke and one of those 1sts off the table.

• Like 1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Removing my bias of hating Durant, I'd offer:

Ziaire Williams, Steven Adams, Dillon Brooks, any of our rookies, 2023 Memphis 1st Round Pick, 2024 Golden State 1st Round Pick, 2025 Memphis 1st Round Pick

I might be swayed into JJJ, but I'm taking Ziaire, Brandon Clarke and one of those 1sts off the table.

This is a joke of an offer even if your swayed offer is on the table too. Unless you trade Morant plus multiple 1st round picks then I’ll be down. 

Apparently Dallas has the third best betting odds for Durant, which is hilarious. I'd love it but they have literally nothing valuable. If it's not Phoenix or Miami, Memphis, Golden State (won't happen), NO, and OKC have great packages.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

This is a joke of an offer even if your swayed offer is on the table too. Unless you trade Morant plus multiple 1st round picks then I’ll be down. 

lol you're going to be severely disappointed in the return you get, my dude. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, amac said:

(Sarcasm)

stans always use this argument against me whenever I criticize a player’s behavior, even though like 80% of nba players have probably done charity/community service at some point. 

Oh my b I was riffin fast and furious earlier 

7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Wow. Durant is untradable then if you won't accept less than a 22-year-old All-NBA player and multiple unprotected 1sts.

Do you want to suggest a realistic offer from another team that beats it? Because besides Phoenix then I don't see it.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

For what? What did the FO do wrong? Not give Kyrie, a renown cancer unlike anything we've seen in the nba, majority ownership of the franchise?

I wholeheartedly agree with this. The Nets front office isn’t to blame whatsoever. This is on the betas.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol you're going to be severely disappointed in the return you get, my dude. 

Well I know the Nets aren’t going to get the value back for KD but it certainly better be better an offer that has young talented players that still has potential to be superstars and multiple 1st round picks. Anything less than that would be a disappointment.