New England Patriots reveal red uniforms

RuskieTitan

Best Helmet in sports. Always has been. Great uniforms too. 

Teams should use white helmets more. The Pats White Helmet with the Patriot Guy on it is a classic. The Cowboys White with a Star (not their default silver) is also a great looking helmet. 

16 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

what the hell is wrong with your brain

the Bills wore blue for 45 years until they introduced a red jersey in 2015, which is still just an alternate

There's no need for personal attacks on the forum.

The Bills, back in the 60s won some AFL championships, and during the late 80s and early 90s had a string of Super Bowl appearances, having twice as many Super Bowl appearances as New England did. When someone says that one is in the shadow of another, it means that they have had less success than the other, which IMO the Bills (prior to BB's arrival) did have more success than the Patriots.

Sources:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/index.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/index.htm

34 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

what the hell is wrong with your brain

the Bills wore blue for 45 years until they introduced a red jersey in 2015, which is still just an alternate

Nothing is wrong with his brain. He’s actually a very intelligent individual. 

ok, i'll skip the insults and just go back to what i originally said.

the Pats wore this exact uniform with a red jersey for 30 years.

the Bills have worn some variation of blue as their main home jersey for almost their entire existence, and still do.

if it was tongue in cheek, I apologize for being obtuse. Otherwise, to suggest the Pats are copying the Bills in some fashion with this throwback uni is a phenomenally bad take.

I like it.  

On 6/23/2022 at 12:07 AM, BayRaider said:

Best Helmet in sports. Always has been. Great uniforms too. 

Teams should use white helmets more. The Pats White Helmet with the Patriot Guy on it is a classic. The Cowboys White with a Star (not their default silver) is also a great looking helmet. 

Penn State has the best uniform in football.  I don't even like the team.  I don't even like any players from Penn State.  But that uniform is boss.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like it.  

Penn State has the best uniform in football.  I don't even like the team.  I don't even like any players from Penn State.  But that uniform is boss.

Dude, 100%. I cheer on Penn State just for the uniform. My Top 3 favorite school to root for. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 9:22 AM, Tommy_C said:

As a Bills fan I love these jerseys and TBH hate the Bills Red Jerseys. However I do hope Buffalo goes back to the mid 90s unis with the red helmet and blue jersey. 

Pats fan for 50 + years.

Red = Pats  That's even with the ugly blue uniforms!!!

1992 Action Packed #165 Andre Tippett - NM-MT

Blue = Bills

Pin on Players Who Should Be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame

White with a little teal and orange = Dolphins

Miami Dolphins on Twitter: "39 days away! #NEvsMIA #39 - Larry Csonka  WATCH: http://t.co/EnUzHzrGEr http://t.co/qURc2FFl18" / Twitter

Green = Jets

Joe Namath | SportPics Archive

pixel.gif

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 12:27 AM, Leoric said:

They are so ugly they are cool. Good to see them bring back something from the pre Belichick era. 

Next up from the pre-Beli era - a second year of a losing record. 

Edited by BigTrav