Mobile Issues

seminoles1

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Did you try to go to data.  If I'm on wifi I can't reply, quote, even get the menu.  But if I turn off wifi and use data it works fine.

Yeah I saw that 'solution' and tried it out when I was on my phone. Still had the same problem. Also have an annoying persistent 'gap' below posts sometimes, along with the forum sometimes highlighting all text and not allowing me to type a response to a quote. But I end up not caring enough and just browse. If not for a handful of leagues I'd probably be done with the forum lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2023 at 11:07 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't even use this site on my phone.

I was at this stage using Chrome too, guys on the Packers forum suggested switching from the mobile site to the desktop version and haven't had an issue since, other than it looks 25% as good as the mobile version, but at least functional. 

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I was at this stage using Chrome too, guys on the Packers forum suggested switching from the mobile site to the desktop version and haven't had an issue since, other than it looks 25% as good as the mobile version, but at least functional. 

How does one switch to desktop version?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 11:07 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't even use this site on my phone.

I switched to Firefox and need to use uBlock now on the forum. I can't view the site on Chrome anymore with how obnoxious the ad placement is.

I understand the site needs support from the ads, but it's going to push users away with all the spam on phone screen.

Edited by Eternal
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...