Mobile Issues

seminoles1

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This issue is also occurring on my laptop too. Today it was actually worse than my phone for having this issue. I solely use Google Chrome for all devices. 

I’m having the exact same issues. Luckily I’m able to post on mobile now, but on both desktop and mobile I’ve been unable to post. I click on the reply box and get nothing. 

• Like 1

Just providing a data point here, Webby.

I couldn't post at all yesterday. I always use desktop (not mobile). Every combo of OS, browser, clearing cache/cookies, rebooting were all unsuccessful. MacBook, PC, Windows, MacOS, Safari, Chrome, MS-Edge. All a no go.

Everything works today. Again, just providing a data point.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Just providing a data point here, Webby.

I couldn't post at all yesterday. I always use desktop (not mobile). Every combo of OS, browser, clearing cache/cookies, rebooting were all unsuccessful. MacBook, PC, Windows, MacOS, Safari, Chrome, MS-Edge. All a no go.

Everything works today. Again, just providing a data point.

On my end (desktop), Chrome is still not working, but FF works fine.

I don’t really care, I always find a way to post if I really want to, but I’ve had quite a few issues for a long time with the site. I’m a moron and don’t know how easy it is to fix ****. 

But like on google chrome I can never post. I have the latest version and all that. Doesn’t matter which computer, just hasn’t worked in months/ maybe over a year. Reply box just never opens, can’t quote or look at notifications or anything. I just go on safari and it works if I really wanna reply to something, but I only have safari for that reason lol. And most the time I just won’t post because of that, which is maybe a net positive for the community 

And on my phone it’s also kinda a pain at times. If I get a notification, I can’t click it without an ad appearing and then it never like actually directs me to the thing I’m clicking on the notification for. I’m wording that poorly but I think it probably makes sense. Happens like half the time I click on topics too and then I just can’t open the topic 

again I really don’t care I can access the site and all that, it just seems like more and more issues are occurring and wanted to put it out there 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...