Week 11 GDT: Patriots vs Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

If we continue to fail to score against the worst defense on the league coming off a bye week..... Downing has to go, like, now. Replace him with someone, anyone, a rock, who cares. You literally can't do any worse than your offense being beat by the worst d in the league.

Just now, NickButera said:

If we continue to fail to score against the worst defense on the league coming off a bye week..... Downing has to go, like, now. Replace him with someone, anyone, a rock, who cares.

With 2 weeks prep and our season (arguably) on the line. Too much sloppiness so far. I know it's only one score but the difference between how we're playing is stark 

3 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I really want a DB in the first 2 rds again this year in the draft. Man, if we could add Fitzpatrick to this squad, dreams...

What has hurt us most this year is not having Conley on the field.  He would have been our number 1 Cb right off the bat and put every other cb in their proper position.  Our D would be much better with a true number 1 cb.  I'm not sure if GC is that guy but no doubt he would be our best CB on the roster.  

Archived