Week 11 GDT: Patriots vs Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Franchise quarterback (who MANY people had hangups about apart from his last name) 
Premier edge defender 
Top 10 caliber wide receiver (regardless of his misuse)
Top OG
Bringing in Crabtree when other teams wouldn't touch him
Clearing out the cap and being patient the first 2 years (this is a rarity among all GM's)

I mean it's very possible for him to have done better, there's plenty of mistakes he's made. But he'll hopefully answer for it with a better coach. Overall I trust his player evaluation and there's a ton of talent on this team 

He's done plenty good. I'm not saying he should be gone, far from it. But he can do better and he's gonna need to if our coaching staff doesn't get better.

The Patriots' defense in Week 11 of 2017 looks a little like what many Raider fans (myself included) hoped the Raiders' defense would look like by Week 11 of 2016.  Early on, we thought a defense with some new FA pieces would gel and eventually overcome their communication issues.  They didn't.  This Pats defense looks like they are making that leap over the course of the regular season and successfully incorporating their FA pieces into their scheme.  That's what good coaching can do.

2 minutes ago, 808sinfour4time said:

The Patriots' defense in Week 11 of 2017 looks a little like what many Raider fans (myself included) hoped the Raiders' defense would look like by Week 11 of 2016.  Early on, we thought a defense with some new FA pieces would gel and eventually overcome their communication issues.  They didn't.  This Pats defense looks like they are making that leap over the course of the regular season and successfully incorporating their FA pieces into their scheme.  That's what good coaching can do.

No they're not it's just they are playing the Raiders, the Redskins did the exact same thing to us. The Patriots have the worst defense in the league, 32nd overall, 32nd vs the pass 26th vs the run we just suck on offense. 

Archived