Week 11 GDT: Patriots vs Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Jesus. Blow out central. 

Why is Obi on an island with Cooks? Let’s just get some points on the board please. 

This staff needs to stay in Mexico, enjoy an extended vacation. 

Apparently the way to beat the Pats is to go man defense.o.O

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Probably in the minority but I don’t mind the game plan of Downing today. We’ve ran the ball well and kept the Patriots off the field. Individual mistakes have held the offense back. Now we are 17 points down we will have to go to the pass more.

Not harping on you, just using your post as a spring board. Part of the OCs job (along with the head coach) is to make sure we're disciplining and putting the right players on the field. Or, taking them off. I really don't think Downing or Del Rio are doing this. he, Patterson and Autry are team captains today. The leaders of our team.....Patterson and Autry? There's a breakdown in discipline on this team this year and it Starts with out coaches

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If he wants elite number 1 WR money.  See ya Coop...  He plays with one of the best young QB's in the NFL and one of the best number 2/ possession WR's in the game along side of him.  It's pretty obvious that Carr does not trust him.  Carr is a smart guy and doesn't have an agenda for not getting Cooper the ball.  

Don’t think he leaves to chase money. I think he leaves because he wants to go a team that will actually throw to him.

Archived