Week 11 GDT: Patriots vs Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

They don't move him around, they don't target him, or allow him to do what he's best at. 

The dysfunctionality on offense is not his fault.

And no one is calling him a HOF, but he's definitely a #1 receiver.

The lame excuses keep piling up.  I get it he's a victim.  It's never HOF Coopers fault that he has done nothing.  It's Carr, no wait it's Crabs, Not Crabs but JDR, how can it be JDR it's TD...  Blah, Blah, Blah.  Cooper isn't a true elite number one, accept reality.  

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

They don't move him around, they don't target him, or allow him to do what he's best at. 

The dysfunctionality on offense is not his fault.

And no one is calling him a HOF, but he's definitely a #1 receiver.

Yeah rather throw to Seth Fricken Roberts 

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The lame excuses keep piling up.  I get it he's a victim.  It's never HOF Coopers fault that he has done nothing.  It's Carr, no wait it's Crabs, Not Crabs but JDR, how can it be JDR it's TD...  Blah, Blah, Blah.  Cooper isn't a true elite number one, accept reality.  

Have you watched the all 22 and seen the separation he gets? He has the most separation in the slot in the NFL, more than Antonio Brown and others. We never give him snaps from the slot, or put the ball in his hands like other good receivers get the opportunity to do. IDK where this "HOF" is coming from. You're just crying about your agenda. If you look at "reality", you'll see that misusing players is the easiest way to make them irrelevant.

It's telling that while Roberts is losing this game for us, you focus on Cooper. Cry more.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Have you watched the all 22 and seen the separation he gets? He has the most separation in the slot in the NFL, more than Antonio Brown and others. We never give him snaps from the slot, or put the ball in his hands like other good receivers get the opportunity to do. IDK where this "HOF" is coming from. You're just crying about your agenda. If you look at "reality", you'll see that misusing players is the easiest way to make them irrelevant.

It's telling that while Roberts is losing this game for us, you focus on Cooper. Cry more.

I'm just bummed he's been out there all season and has done virtually nothing, yet homers stick up for him using the victim card.  I said he would be ideally used in the slot 2 years ago but no one listened.  They were insulted that I said the "great Cooper' isn't an elite X but more of an ideal slot WR.  FYI comparing Cooper and Antonio Brown is a flat out joke right?

18 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where's our "HOF", "elite number 1" WR Cooper been all year sans one game?  Is he even on the field today? I want him to prove me wrong in the worst way, it just never happens.  

oh please where has anybody been, this new offense clearly sucks.

Archived