Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

19 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Honestly, that's probably our best case scenario. Love is a solid fit with Gasol/Conley as a trio that could really threaten for a top 4 seed in the West if healthy. And that #4 pick combined with #8 from Brooklyn could really help us start the rebuilding process. Without Love/Bron we'd be a top 3 pick next year for sure. So pairing 4/8 this year with a top 3 next year, probably another one in 2020... We could conceivably compete again in like 3-4 years. Would I rather keep Lebron? FOR SURE. But I'm feeling like that's unlikely at this point.

Who would we be hoping for at 4/8? I personally would be hoping for Michael Porter (Doncic/Ayton go 1/2 IMO) and Lonnie Walker/Shai Gilgreous-Alexander/Robert Williams. Basically gamble on upside to find a super star at every pick.

Just don’t draft one dimensional players. I’d be looking at Porter at 4 and Mikal Bridges at 8.

Also, try to get Jevon Carter.

Edited by candyman93

36 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Honestly, that's probably our best case scenario. Love is a solid fit with Gasol/Conley as a trio that could really threaten for a top 4 seed in the West if healthy. And that #4 pick combined with #8 from Brooklyn could really help us start the rebuilding process. Without Love/Bron we'd be a top 3 pick next year for sure. So pairing 4/8 this year with a top 3 next year, probably another one in 2020... We could conceivably compete again in like 3-4 years. Would I rather keep Lebron? FOR SURE. But I'm feeling like that's unlikely at this point.

Who would we be hoping for at 4/8? I personally would be hoping for Michael Porter (Doncic/Ayton go 1/2 IMO) and Lonnie Walker/Shai Gilgreous-Alexander/Robert Williams. Basically gamble on upside to find a super star at every pick.

If we do get Memphis to bite, imo it would be something like

Love, Nance & Korver for Parsons, McLemore, and #4

Could maybe pull out a Love, Nance, Hill for Parsons, McLemore, Green and 4

Edited by FEARtheELF
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm not trying to trade Nance

but my ideal scenario would be 

Michael Porter at 4

then at 8 I think I'd want either Sexton or Young as my PG of the future 

but I do REALLY like Robert Williams like alot 

like hes special but if I could get my SF of the future and my PG I'd hope to get Zion next year to be my 4

thatd be ideal 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 1

Bron going to LA

gotta think he’s going to want the full max though 

is a sign and trade possible?

id deff take that 21st pick

somehow get 4 to through a Love trade

4,8,21 in a deep draft would be a really solid first step

we gotta tank to make sure our first next year is inside the top 10. We gotta do this rebuild right 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Bron going to LA

gotta think he’s going to want the full max though 

is a sign and trade possible?

id deff take that 21st pick

somehow get 4 to through a Love trade

4,8,21 in a deep draft would be a really solid first step

we gotta tank to make sure our first next year is inside the top 10. We gotta do this rebuild right 

Hopefully you're as right about that as you were with Kizer and the Browns drafting Darnold. ;)

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Hopefully you're as right about that as you were with Kizer and the Browns drafting Darnold. ;)

Man I’m still sick about Darnold ? 

I think he’s going to LA though man hopefully not but it makes a lot of sense. 

I hate the Warriors 

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can someone please stop me from going into the b-ball forum?  My word such trash. Cavs ain’t been to the line yet and the calls are going Cavs way? Wow

There have been some bad calls against GS.

People in there arent that bad

54 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Come on. There’s been bad calls on the Cavs also. How do you explain ZERO free throws?

LeBron getting punished for being too big as usual. But doesnt excuse the bad calls on the Warriors either

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck