Visiting Fan

bigbadbuff23835

Sup boys!!!

I’m driving into the city on Friday to watch the Cavs game that night and I’ll be there for the weekend. Do you guys have any restaurants you suggest? My girlfriend’s mom lives out there and we wanna go somewhere a little nicer.

I’ll also be trying to take Dan Gilbert’s money over at Jack’s on Saturday. 

thanks!

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sup boys!!!

I’m driving into the city on Friday to watch the Cavs game that night and I’ll be there for the weekend. Do you guys have any restaurants you suggest? My girlfriend’s mom lives out there and we wanna go somewhere a little nicer.

thanks!

If you enjoy more upscale seafood type, try the Blue Point Grille.

The Great Lakes micro-brewery is nice too if you like a good craft with good/reasonable pub style food.

Michaelangelos is a pretty upscale Italian restaurant.

I highly recommend XO Steakhouse. If you like bbq Mables is really good. In fact East 4th street is awesome when it comes to fine dining. You could just walk it and pick what suits your fancy. Want a romantic dinner I also highly recommend Pier W. Great food and great view of the lake. 

You a Cavs fan?  If so please feel free to drop by:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/440-cleveland-cavaliers-thread-sometimes-we-get-nice-things/

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sup boys!!!

thanks!

Somewhere nicer? Lola would be a good start. Michael Symon's place and it kills it. I would also suggest Barrio if you're into mexican but it's got a lot more down to earth vibe than most places. 

XO is fantastic the Lobster tail is amazing 

Lola is awesome as well 

Blue Point is really great for seafood

The Ruth's Chris downtown is pretty awesome I love it the bread pudding is unreal 

Barrio is good for drinks I personally think their food is pretty overrated 

For cheaper stuff

Winking Lizard has really good pizza 

Harry Buffalo's Henny Chicken is bomb 

Punchbowl has good burgers really good actually and a cool vibe to hangout 

Friday night.  Do a bar/pub crawl around the Q before the Cavs game. Tons of bars and such. A lot of different bar foods in the area. My cousin (rest his soul) and I would bar crawl during Indians games and hit up the scalpers around the 3rd inning and get super cheap, awesome seats. There are a lot of good bars around that area. Very fun to pregame at. 

Saturday night. Save the fancy foods for Saturday night. See above for suggestions. I have never really gone to Cleveland for anything more than a game. I'm not the person to ask. 

Tailgate Sunday. Fill a crockpot full of randomness, grab a case and a brown paper bag. Head down to one of the lots a few hours before the game. If you are going to the game on Sunday might as well do it right. 

Just my two cents. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I do not recommend the Black Pig. Over priced, tiny portions, mediocre taste.

Wow sheesh dude. We don’t do racism here fwiw. And the disparaging police thing?  Wow man good luck with that ban. No participation trophies for you. 

4 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wow sheesh dude. We don’t do racism here fwiw. And the disparaging police thing?  Wow man good luck with that ban. No participation trophies for you. 

Id like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to any and all black pigs, and their families, who were offended by the irresponsible and insensitive comments I made yesterday. My attempt at humor was anything but humorous. It was just plain wrong. I am truly ashamed of my actions. And to the black pig community as a whole, I say keep your chins up. You are a brave and noble part of our community, and I hope given time and understanding, you can see it in your delicious hearts to forgive me.

Archived