Training camp news and discussion

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

I’m simply expressing doubt that Harry struggled due to NE’s “overly complex scheme.” The reasons he failed were cause for concern dating back to college.

Bears gave up nothing for him so it would be great if he becomes something.

People around the league have been saying that since before he was ever in a Bears uniform, they were saying it before he was even drafted. Its been posted on here multiple times.

Its apparently just the hope of some fans that he might be able to be productive here that you have an issue with.

Which again, some of you are fighting like this franchise is super invested him him, or that posters are calming hes about to become a Dominant #1 WR. When in reality its been likie "maybe he can be a redzone threat" and  "hopefully he could be a contributing player as our #4 WR" The fact that some of you want to fight over THAST means you just must be miserable fans

18 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Its apparently just the hope of some fans that he might be able to be productive here that you have an issue with.

I don't have an issue with hoping he'll improve.

I have an issue with pinning his past failures on the Patriots' scheme. NFL players don't drop catchable passes or round their breaks because of a complicated scheme. These specific issues were identified before Harry ever played for the Patriots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abstract_thought said:

I have an issue with pinning his past failures on the Patriots' scheme. NFL players don't drop catchable passes or round their breaks because of a complicated scheme. These specific issues were identified before Harry ever played for the Patriots.

Again, these arent thoughts that posters here are just making up themselves. NFL people were tweeting and reporting these things. 

And I dont know how you cant see the correlation of struggling mentally with a scheme, to then concentration on catches. Seems like it could definitely be the route cause, especially as that wasnt a big issue for him coming out of College