WASHINGTON VS KANSAS CITY PRE-SEASON GM 2

ARTMONK HOF

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I can agree with that. I still think Howell is more talented than both of them. 

Idk if he has all the tools outside of arm because Wentz is tall and mobile. Howell is better mobility and a arm but he’s def shorter and that always matters because passes get batted down. That said I think this team will play for a guy like Howell. He is Taylor with a arm. And he’s even better in Taylor in the correcting mistakes. But like Taylor when he does make a mistake he isn’t afraid to go out and throw another. What is going to make or break Howell is the rate at which he takes sacks/ holding the ball. That’s where he makes magic because he can avoid sacks and guys having him in the pocket. I’m with you on Howell I’m just happy we got him. Hopefully he works his tail off and grows closer to his ceiling every day. 

• Like 2

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

Yeap doesn't this look  familiar. That's one of the major flaws of this defense. Broken coverage's also but the 3rd down problems are a big concern and it leads me to think it will be another long season. On the second Chiefs drive they never had to covert a single 3rd down until the last play of the drive which was TD pass on 3rd down.

• Like 1

Why is the world Ron Rivera expects to just run it back with the same average back 7 again is beyond me. There’s no way this defense is top 10 this year, most will blame our DL but it’s not their fault. Rivera is wasting them bc he didn’t improve our back 7 enough.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Why is the world Ron Rivera expects to just run it back with the same average back 7 again is beyond me. There’s no way this defense is top 10 this year, most will blame our DL but it’s not their fault. Rivera is wasting them bc he didn’t improve our back 7 enough.

Come on bro. I complained about this whole off-season and was told I just wanted to be Cerrato. They had tons of cap space and all they did with it was trade for a QB that was going to get cut, sign a couple former Ron Panthers and pay Terry. They nearly lost McKissic because of their totally demented and stupid approach to their own free agents. Honestly, they ran a master class in how not to improve a bad team. Just pure insanity. 

• Like 1