2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

41 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s not eligible to come out the next draft but Drake Maye- QB/North Carolina has been touted as a Generational talent. 
He has the size 6’4” 225 and the arm. Another guy we won’t have a shot at. 😀

Never know. Maybe

On 11/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

If we pick at the bottom of the 1st round, I have a player in mind I would LOVE to have on this team especially if for some reason we trade A. Gibson. 
Jahmyr Gibbs. I don’t know if I’ve seen a player like him. 
I had a comp I thought for him and it’s Marshall Faulk. I know this isn’t a priority but he would be an unbelievable weapon in the running/passing attack. 

I love him too. I don’t think we’re trading Gibson though.

27 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Would probably catch some serious flak from all the “consensus” board builders for this, but I really feel like Jalen Carter > Will Anderson. 

Okay so I’m happy you said this because Will is an amazing player talent gets a ton off attention but I do think he’s a notch below the Bosa and Garrett level prospect. It’s Carters first step and his hand play for me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Okay so I’m happy you said this because Will is an amazing player talent gets a ton off attention but I do think he’s a notch below the Bosa and Garrett level prospect. It’s Carters first step and his hand play for me

Definitely. I don’t say that spite to Anderson, who actually reminds me a lot of Chase Young. Really good player.

But I thought Carter was definitively the best player on their defense last year, and that was one of the best groups ever assembled. Like you said, his punch (and really the full package off the line) is just silly. You can’t compare anyone to Aaron Donald as a full picture, but that part of his game has serious Donald vibes. He just shivers you and then he’s by you.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Stetson Bennett is going to be one of those mid round picks who ends up being decent in the NFL. 

He’s kinda sneaky good but he’s like a mobile Mac Jones. The issue that you have to have a level of concern with is there’s so few tight window threading the needle or tight coverage throws where it’s not Bowers and just such imposing player matchups he won’t have on a NFL level. But he def does look like a guy you will feel comfortable with at a certain point in the draft. 

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

He’s kinda sneaky good but he’s like a mobile Mac Jones. The issue that you have to have a level of concern with is there’s so few tight window threading the needle or tight coverage throws where it’s not Bowers and just such imposing player matchups he won’t have on a NFL level. But he def does look like a guy you will feel comfortable with at a certain point in the draft. 

Bowers is incredible. 

• Like 1

R1 P14 OT Broderick Jones - Georgia
R3 P14 LB Tommy Eichenberg - Ohio State
R3 P35 G Layden Robinson - Texas A&M
R4 P14 C Olusegun Oluwatimi - Michigan
R5 P14 LB Jeremy Banks - Tennessee

Fanspeak Mock Draft. 
I know it’s real early and was a little bored so I Did a 5 round mock just for fun and this is how it turned out. 
They had us selecting 14 losing our 2 round and giving us the comp pick from Scherff. 
IMO I like it. Building back our OL and giving us some talent at LB. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

A dynamic pass catcher that can block and has the build to be way better with pro coaching those are the TE’s that dominate and have offenses that are killing teams in so many ways. We have the backs and the guys you want out wide. That type of TE you don’t need that elite QB. And you get him you can finally sell the farm if you identify your guy in a year or two and you just let the weapons groom that prospect