RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, NickButera said:

Dnt get me wrong, Carr makes his mistakes, but he plays mid-level at worst. That's not going to sink a season (See:Garapolo). But having the worst Oline in the league will definitely sink your season. 

Naw I’m just saying cause he rarely throws ints but the ones that he does throw seem clean pockets so I’m curious 

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

We have no idea what is going on downfield on TV.  Was anyone open?  Could very well be a coverage sack. 

He had plenty of space to run on that 3rd and 3 when I made this post. No excuse to take a sack there. 0. He in his 9th year and still don't have an internal clock. 

• Like 1

Another brilliant coaching performance today by Josh McDaniels - 37 pass attempts, with 5 sacks and 3 picks, to just 14 runs.  A 42:14 (or 1:3 pass:run ratio for you Raiders fans who have trouble with basic math) and, most importantly, 1 big check mark in the loss column. 

Maybe Mark Davis will be the last example, in a long, long trail of them, that convinces the other owners to never, ever go s*** show Patriot Way again. The good news is we (the Broncos) get two wins in the bank already.

Last question, friends and rivals, how long before Coach McD(ouche)aniels throws Carr under the bus and trades for Jimmy G?

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is turning into a carr bashing but mcdaniels deserves a lot of blame as well. Was shocked by his lack of protection on key plays. No chips or heavy sets. It’s a huge problem. 

And the lack of running the ball against a team that is shown do you have a hot knife through butter run defense

• Like 3