RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Agreed, that’s probably why I was so frustrated this morning (besides the fact that fans of 2 rivals just can’t resist gum flapping.lol) everyone (experts, laymen, my cousins one eyed dog) knew we had a suspect o-line, and we did zero to address it (sorry, 2 rooks doesn’t count.) why coaches and gms  feel the need to “outsmart” everyone from time to time is mind boggling. Smh x 10!!

This is why I asked yesterday if anyone had ever seen someone rotate an office of line multiple times in the middle of a game before. That seems like some patriot overcomplicating. Similar to putting Matt Patricia(a career DC as a play caller).

5 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Agreed, that’s probably why I was so frustrated this morning (besides the fact that fans of 2 rivals just can’t resist gum flapping.lol) everyone (experts, laymen, my cousins one eyed dog) knew we had a suspect o-line, and we did zero to address it (sorry, 2 rooks doesn’t count.) why coaches and gms  feel the need to “outsmart” everyone from time to time is mind boggling. Smh x 10!!

It didn't help that we lost Leatherwood, Parker, and Good right before the season started. 

40 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Great point gruden tried to get the most out of carr. Seems like jmd thinks carr is a finished product. 

I mean JMD put Carr In position to have 4 or 5 tds. 
waller and adams are should be tds, 

On the interception before half, if the ball is perfect it could’ve been a td, and a good ball is a massive gain. 

not going to knock anyone right now except Carr. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

This is why I asked yesterday if anyone had ever seen someone rotate an office of line multiple times in the middle of a game before. That seems like some patriot overcomplicating. Similar to putting Matt Patricia(a career DC as a play caller).

No sir, not in 46 yrs of watching football have I seen something like that. And as bad as  DCs game was, I’m sure that didn’t help. Look at it from both sidelines perspective....one side....WTF? Other side....licking their chops cuz dinner is served. Just a horrible look all the way around!

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

No sir, not in 46 yrs of watching football have I seen something like that. And as bad as  DCs game was, I’m sure that didn’t help. Look at it from both sidelines perspective....one side....WTF? Other side....licking their chops cuz dinner is served. Just a horrible look all the way around!

This. 

My guess is LA's players and coaching staff noticed we had no clue what we were doing on the OL and their confidence grew exponentially. 

Perception that your opponent sucks is a real thing when it comes to calling plays and executing on the field. 

Our key players should have been able to overcome that. However, we shouldn't have been that amateurish to begin with. 

22 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I mean JMD put Carr In position to have 4 or 5 tds. 
waller and adams are should be tds, 

On the interception before half, if the ball is perfect it could’ve been a td, and a good ball is a massive gain. 

not going to knock anyone right now except Carr. 

That play where carr was supposed to block bosa tho lol really jmd lol.

it was supposed to be a adams pass to hunter. Never thought to use carr as a blocker lol that’s a first maybe tryna toughen him up

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

That play where carr was supposed to block bosa tho lol really jmd lol.

it was supposed to be a adams pass to hunter. Never thought to use carr as a blocker lol that’s a first maybe tryna toughen him up

That play was HORRIBLE, and why, why, why? How many times does a play like that ever work?......not nearly as many times as it fails (usually spectacularly! Lmao!)

6 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

That play was HORRIBLE, and why, why, why? How many times does a play like that ever work?......not nearly as many times as it fails (usually spectacularly! Lmao!)

I can imagine the look on carr face when that play got radio’s in to him lol then he looks at sees bosa at le lol Mack would’ve had no

mercy on that play

28 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I didn't like the play either. But let's stop with the play called for carr to block bosa. It didn't. Waller just whiffed on bosa so he blew the play up. Josh is calling a play for his qb to block a d end. 

Lol just joking I would hope josh wouldn’t.
side note 

Waller missed hella blocks yesterday