RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm assuming one of the reasons that they didn't address the OL was because they thought Parker, Good, and Leatherwood would all be on the roster. 

Absolutely. They extended Parker in fact. Good retires over the summer. Parker has a season ending injury and Leatherwood flops. 

Can't fix all the problems in one offseason. Everyone keeps wanting to sign Oline, but who is actually out there in FA that would be an upgrade?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Absolutely. They extended Parker in fact. Good retires over the summer. Parker has a season ending injury and Leatherwood flops. 

Can't fix all the problems in one offseason. Everyone keeps wanting to sign Oline, but who is actually out there in FA that would be an upgrade?

Trade for it. Let's face it, we're in win now mode. We need to trade future picks for a decent-good RT replacement, give up a mid rounder. Not saying its easy, tackles are in demand right now. But if it were me I'd find a way to get this done. Somehow, someway. If we don't, win now mode is truly only "hope now" mode. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Trade for it. Let's face it, we're in win now mode. We need to trade future picks for a decent-good RT replacement, give up a mid rounder. Not saying its easy, tackles are in demand right now. But if it were me I'd find a way to get this done. Somehow, someway. If we don't, win now mode is truly only "hope now" mode. 

Daryl williams still on the market

9 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

How dare you, sir, post compelling video evidence to change my mind. So factual that I am unable to compile any retort whatsoever.  I had made up my mind and enjoy believing the O-line is a mess and would have been perfectly fine living in my bliss all year long. Shame on you. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

How dare you, sir, post compelling video evidence to change my mind. I've made up my mind and enjoy believing the O-line is a mess and would have been perfectly fine living in my bliss all year long. Shame on you. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

I have no shame. Was at the game and basically had this view.

20220911-125439.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

I have no shame. Was at the game and basically had this view.

20220911-125439.jpg

That's legit! In all honesty it's nice to hear and see something that points to our line playing well together. I have faith that Carr can play better and have some good games, not every game, but many. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RaiderX said:

If your o-line is averaging 10% bad reps that is not acceptable.  They had more than 4-5 bad reps also.  

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Parker and Leatherwood are not good players on the right side and played poorly last year.  Losing them is not an excuse for poor line play because the level of play would not have been that much better.  Losing Good for the year sucked but that was a risk that was also discussed in the offseason.  Just some thought it was an injury risk and even some said to cut him for cap space.  If we still have every player the outcome probably does not change.

Watched some of the plays again and man the missed chances are mind blowing. 

Pass to Waller before HT. He’s ahead of the FS and the LB is trailing. The only way a defender can make a play on the ball is if it’s under thrown and that’s what happened. Any type of throw where it allows Waller to run under the ball is a completed pass if not a TD pass. 

That INT to Adams. Again got the defenders beat is open and only way a play can be made on the ball is if it’s under thrown. Have to miss long there if anything. 

You expect your QB who got a new contract to make those throws. Need to see a lights out performance from him on Sunday. No more excuses get it done instead 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Watched some of the plays again and man the missed chances are mind blowing. 

Pass to Waller before HT. He’s ahead of the FS and the LB is trailing. The only way a defender can make a play on the ball is if it’s under thrown and that’s what happened. Any type of throw where it allows Waller to run under the ball is a completed pass if not a TD pass. 

That INT to Adams. Again got the defenders beat is open and only way a play can be made on the ball is if it’s under thrown. Have to miss long there if anything. 

You expect your QB who got a new contract to make those throws. Need to see a lights out performance from him on Sunday. No more excuses get it done instead 

Missed waller in the redzone for a easy td also in the first qtr threw it behind him

• Like 1