RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Pass to Waller before HT. He’s ahead of the FS and the LB is trailing. The only way a defender can make a play on the ball is if it’s under thrown and that’s what happened. Any type of throw where it allows Waller to run under the ball is a completed pass if not a TD pass. 

It was a dumb throw. Renfrow wide open with room (top of the screen). He needed to play within the offense. He was trying to play hero ball as pointed out. 

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It was a dumb throw. Renfrow wide open with room (top of the screen). He needed to play within the offense. He was trying to play hero ball as pointed out. 

I do not think the Waller throw was being to aggressive but was just a bad throw.  Same as the Adams Int.  If a receiver gets behind the defense you have to take the shot.  You just have to make sure that if you are going to miss the throw it needs to be where only your guy has a shot.  Both of those plays if he misses long it is just a loss of downs and will send a message to the DBs.  That was a great play by the LBer.  I would love to have a MLB that can make a play on the ball 25 yards down the field.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 7:44 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

Another brilliant coaching performance today by Josh McDaniels - 37 pass attempts, with 5 sacks and 3 picks, to just 14 runs.  A 42:14 (or 1:3 pass:run ratio for you Raiders fans who have trouble with basic math) and, most importantly, 1 big check mark in the loss column. 

Maybe Mark Davis will be the last example, in a long, long trail of them, that convinces the other owners to never, ever go s*** show Patriot Way again. The good news is we (the Broncos) get two wins in the bank already.

Last question, friends and rivals, how long before Coach McD(ouche)aniels throws Carr under the bus and trades for Jimmy G?

Come back when y'all can beat Geno Smith 🖖

• Like 1

i think the Ol will improve, especially when they settle on a starting 5. We aint playing Mack and Bosa every week. Carr needs to settle down and use all his weapons. that was about as bad a game as hes played. Hell bounce back. Not worried at all. I think we bounce back in a big way this week vs AZ. 

On 9/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

Another brilliant coaching performance today by Josh McDaniels - 37 pass attempts, with 5 sacks and 3 picks, to just 14 runs.  A 42:14 (or 1:3 pass:run ratio for you Raiders fans who have trouble with basic math) and, most importantly, 1 big check mark in the loss column. 

Maybe Mark Davis will be the last example, in a long, long trail of them, that convinces the other owners to never, ever go s*** show Patriot Way again. The good news is we (the Broncos) get two wins in the bank already.

Last question, friends and rivals, how long before Coach McD(ouche)aniels throws Carr under the bus and trades for Jimmy G?

Looks like that bank had insufficient funds.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I know we’re not allowed to question carrs arm talent/strength but vs a qb like herbert you can tell the difference carr just isn’t on that elite arm talent level 

I use to think Carr had that kind of arm talent but you are right you can see the difference, but what always bothered me most is the awareness level it's like 4th and 2 and we really need a 1st, pull the ball down, run dive for it if you have to. it's like his mind is not telling him it's do or die be prepared to run if you have too, and it makes it easy to defend him when teams feel he is no threat to run at all.

Had to dig to find this play, but we literally never seen it again after this, he is a decent runner yet we don't take advantage of it with a few surprise plays.

12 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I use to think Carr had that kind of arm talent but you are right you can see the difference, but what always bothered me most is the awareness level it's like 4th and 2 and we really need a 1st, pull the ball down, run dive for it if you have to. it's like his mind is not telling him it's do or die be prepared to run if you have too, and it makes it easy to defend him when teams feel he is no threat to run at all.

Had to dig to find this play, but we literally never seen it again after this, he is a decent runner yet we don't take advantage of it with a few surprise plays.

He did one last year imo the older he gets the less he wants to run. 

Carr panics under pressure. Nothing new here. It's been his MO since USC exposed him back in college. 

He does a lot of great things. Best QB the Raiders have had in ages, but he shrinks when he starts to take hits. Then he really doesn't want to run. 

I've never see a QB with his skill set look so erratic and panicked when things breakdown. He flails around until he ultimately fumbles.....  every. single. time. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Carr panics under pressure. Nothing new here. It's been his MO since USC exposed him back in college. 

He does a lot of great things. Best QB the Raiders have had in ages, but he shrinks when he starts to take hits. Then he really doesn't want to run. 

I've never see a QB with his skill set look so erratic and panicked when things breakdown. He flails around until he ultimately fumbles.....  every. single. time. 

Or he freezes in place and braces himself for the sack a half second early. He also has never learned how to protect himself when taking a sack. It’s painful to watch. 

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Agreed.  He is good when others around him do well but can not handle the pressure when things break down.  I have been mentioning his brain fart behavior and tunnel vision for a while.  I knew a lot of very smart people that would struggle to pass classes in college.  They knew the the right answers but when it was time to take the test they would panic.  That is Carr to me.  Smart pre-snap but when things do not happen the way he thought he struggles to work his way out of it.

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Or he freezes in place and braces himself for the sack a half second early. He also has never learned how to protect himself when taking a sack. It’s painful to watch. 

It looks like he is second guessing himself in the middle of doing something.  Just needs to commit

38 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yea can make the OLine look even worse. Sad that a guy as young as Herbert looks far more aware and able to move out of the pocket, than a 9 year veteran.

On 9/13/2022 at 9:48 AM, NCOUGHMAN said:

I know we’re not allowed to question carrs arm talent/strength but vs a qb like herbert you can tell the difference carr just isn’t on that elite arm talent level 

Carr's arm strength has always been overrated on here. Throughout his career he has always thrown deep balls that hang and force the WR to either slow down or that allow DBs to catch up.