Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

James Robinson or Etienne or Breece Hall? PPR.

I’d rank Hall, Robinson, Etienne

Hall should get more rushes this game and had 9 targets last week.  I like the PPR upside.  Etienne only had 6 touches last week and 4 targets. He likely gets more but don’t trust him yet. Robinson had a solid game but only 12 touches. May get a TD but the Jacksonville split is not a play I’m playing if I don’t have to until one shows more. 

27 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Non PPR.

Risk

Gabe Davis MNF over Courtland Sutton vs Hou

D. Swift over J. Williams (Detroit)  vs Washington 

Really leaning towards both "healthy" players instead. Especially because it's injured ankles?

Thanks

I have Gabe I'm not running the risk. Sutton for sure. Denver is going to come out hot after what SEA did to them.

Probably have to go Swift.

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I’d rank Hall, Robinson, Etienne

Hall should get more rushes this game and had 9 targets last week.  I like the PPR upside.  Etienne only had 6 touches last week and 4 targets. He likely gets more but don’t trust him yet. Robinson had a solid game but only 12 touches. May get a TD but the Jacksonville split is not a play I’m playing if I don’t have to until one shows more. 

I think I like ETN and Robinson more. ETN was heavily used in the RZ

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

I think I like ETN and Robinson more. ETN was heavily used in the RZ

They both have much lower floors IMO.  Hall getting 9 targets and 6 Carrie’s in his first game shows they want to use him.  The Jags guys had 11 and 6 touches, little work in the pass game, and have a worse offense overall so likely less time in the red one. 

Am I crazy for wanting to start Amari Cooper over Terry McLaurin?

Everywhere has McLaurin rated higher. It seems like the Redskins having all the stud WRs is hurting Terry in fantasy. Also, Cooper got 10 targets last week, and is going against a bad Steelers secondary tomorrow, Steelers are allowing the 5th most points to fantasy WRs through 2 games. Hmmmmmm