Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Need a WR3 for my big money league...

Pretty sure I'm gonna start Jarvis Landry but I could be convinced to start one of the rookies. Full PPR, 1 pt per 20 yards.

Jarvis Landry at ATL
Drake London vs NO
Garrett Wilson vs BAL

Those are tough CB’s for those rookies making their first start. I’d take the safe floor of Jarvis 

On 9/4/2022 at 2:31 PM, beekay414 said:

Need a WR3 for my big money league...

Pretty sure I'm gonna start Jarvis Landry but I could be convinced to start one of the rookies. Full PPR, 1 pt per 20 yards.

Jarvis Landry at ATL
Drake London vs NO
Garrett Wilson vs BAL

Landry, tough to trust rookies in those matchups plus Landry should be a solid PPR option

Not to be that guy but I have answered 6 people and have yet to get 1 response...always willing to help but 

Non PPR FLEX

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Miami

Melvin Gordon v Seattle 

Darnell Mooney vs SF

Tough to know the split of the RBs. Stevenson is probably better than Gordon but game script favors Gordon

Then there’s Mooney who could be garbage time king but non ppr favors RBs

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not to be that guy but I have answered 6 people and have yet to get 1 response...always willing to help but 

Non PPR FLEX

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Miami

Melvin Gordon v Seattle 

Darnell Mooney vs SF

Tough to know the split of the RBs. Stevenson is probably better than Gordon but game script favors Gordon

Then there’s Mooney who could be garbage time king but non ppr favors RBs

non ppr flex Id probably roll with Melvin Gordon

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Really? Why? I kind of considered him 3rd but he might be the most likely to score i suppose

It being non PPR is the biggest thing for me, Im hoping for the tuddie and I just think Melvin Gordon has the easiest shot to score one.

I would not be shocked if the Bears got shutout against the Niners and the Patriots backfield is and always has been a bit hard for me to decipher along with the new offense and the Pats playing in Miami which they almost always play pretty poorly.