Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I love Thomas this year, I'm just worried about his hamstring. Do you think he'll be able to play or do you think they'll be cautious?

Nick Underhill reported yesterday that “he’d be shocked if Thomas doesn’t play”. He’s probably our most reliable local reporter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Nick Underhill reported yesterday that “he’d be shocked if Thomas doesn’t play”. He’s probably our most reliable local reporter.

I really hope that he's good to go, he'll probably win me my league if he can return to even 70% of what he was before he got hurt.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm actually pretty high on JuJu and Thomas. Cooper scares me, not a great matchup and Brissett isn't very good. 

I feel your pain though in my superflex league I started ARob and Knox.

im high on JuJu as well. Thought he could see a "Cooper Kupp" like year not trying to say hes going to have a historic year but I think you know what I mean

Amari Cooper Ive never liked in fantasy but dont mind him this year, hes going to get sooo many targets in that offense. Think Najee Harris of last year but for a WR.

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

im high on JuJu as well. Thought he could see a "Cooper Kupp" like year not trying to say hes going to have a historic year but I think you know what I mean

Amari Cooper Ive never liked in fantasy but dont mind him this year, hes going to get sooo many targets in that offense. Think Najee Harris of last year but for a WR.

I get what you mean, JuJu has shown that he can produce at a top tier rate with Ben so I think he can definitely replicate it if everything shakes right with Mahomes. 

The Browns have had one of the lowest volume passing attacks in the NFL for years and that was primarily with Baker Mayfield. Brissett has never shown that he can sustain a top tier pass catcher and is one of the lowest volume passers in the NFL going into a very run heavy offense. Even though he is the #1, they also paid Njoku, will get their RBs involved in the pass game, and have a few young WR's with varying skillsets in DPJ, Bell, Schwartz, etc. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I get what you mean, JuJu has shown that he can produce at a top tier rate with Ben so I think he can definitely replicate it if everything shakes right with Mahomes. 

The Browns have had one of the lowest volume passing attacks in the NFL for years and that was primarily with Baker Mayfield. Brissett has never shown that he can sustain a top tier pass catcher and is one of the lowest volume passers in the NFL going into a very run heavy offense. Even though he is the #1, they also paid Njoku, will get their RBs involved in the pass game, and have a few young WR's with varying skillsets in DPJ, Bell, Schwartz, etc. 

Im more scared of Hunt and Njoku over any of the other WRs, Jacoby cant throw it long.

I do think Njoku is a sneaky good late round TE as well.

26 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Aright fam Josh Allen got me in the first half ngl.I'm down 15 currently thanks to the heroics of Gabe Davis and Tyler Bass . 3WR 2RB 2 Flex Full PPR

RB: CMC, Javonte, Zeke, Gibson

WR: Sutton, Evans, Cooks, M. Thomas

Bolded are current starters. Change anything?

I'd go Gibson over Zeke, but not a big difference.   Feel Dallas may not be running vs TB front 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Full PPR who would you start at TE?

Cole Kmet vs SF

Gerald Everett vs LV

David Njoku vs CAR

Hayden Hurst vs PIT

Austin Hooper vs NYG 

I have Kmet going for me personally and the conditions suck.

Jacoby targets the TE a ton. I like Njoku a lot

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Full PPR who would you start at TE?

Cole Kmet vs SF

Gerald Everett vs LV

David Njoku vs CAR

Hayden Hurst vs PIT

Austin Hooper vs NYG 

Kmet in normal conditions but the weather seems to be a huge issue here. Njoku seems like my favourite option.