Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Definitely have a contingency plan in place for this week, and I'd probably recommend treating this as a multi week absence

Sigh. Kittle when playing is the best TE in the NFL. But for a TE, he’s made of paper. TE is usually a very durable position and doesn’t have injury prone players. But Kittle is a rare injury prone TE. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Sigh. Kittle when playing is the best TE in the NFL. But for a TE, he’s made of paper. TE is usually a very durable position and doesn’t have injury prone players. But Kittle is a rare injury prone TE. 

I think Kittle when healthy is a top 3-4 TE.   Kelce,  Andrews and Waller would be in that mix if all are healthy.  

I might be off on this, but Kittle doesn't come across as having a very stout frame/ build when paired with how he plays physically.  

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think Kittle when healthy is a top 3-4 TE.   Kelce,  Andrews and Waller would be in that mix if all are healthy.  

I might be off on this, but Kittle doesn't come across as having a very stout frame/ build when paired with how he plays physically.  

Kittle is by far the most efficient TE in the NFL, just doesn’t get the workload in a Kyle Shanahan offense. If Kittle was on the Chiefs, I have no doubts he would match Kelce’s production at a bare minimum. 

Kittle is also the most athletic TE in the NFL outside of Kyle Pitts. Although Kittle’s blocking is on another planet than Pitts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Kittle is by far the most efficient TE in the NFL, just doesn’t get the workload in a Kyle Shanahan offense. If Kittle was on the Chiefs, I have no doubts he would match Kelce’s production at a bare minimum. 

Problem is kittle is often injured.  Yes he is efficient,  but missing games impact his overall production.

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Kittle is also the most athletic TE in the NFL outside of Kyle Pitts. Although Kittle’s blocking is on another planet than Pitts. 

Didn't say he wasn't athletic, but I don't think his frame/ build works for how he plays physically.   He is a great blocker, but that adds to his injury concerns

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Full PPR, Gabe Davis or ARob.

This one is tough. Leaning the latter.

Gabe for me…. I like ARob more throughout the season, but I think he might start off slow his first week. I also love Gabe’s Week 1 Matchup. Ramsey should mostly be on Diggs, and the Rams were like the second worst team in the NFL at giving up the deep ball. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Gabe for me…. I like ARob more throughout the season, but I think he might start off slow his first week. I also love Gabe’s Week 1 Matchup. Ramsey should mostly be on Diggs, and the Rams were like the second worst team in the NFL at giving up the deep ball. 

Yeah, my thing is Tre White is out for Buffalo already and with Van Jefferson out it’s basically just him and Kupp along with Higbee. ARob should be littered with targets.

Pretty much neck and neck in most all projections. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, my thing is Tre White is out for Buffalo already and with Van Jefferson out it’s basically just him and Kupp along with Higbee. ARob should be littered with targets.

Pretty much neck and neck in most all projections. 

If it’s a shootout, Gabe has the higher ceiling though due to his deep threat skills. I honestly think their floors are about the same. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If it’s a shootout, Gabe has the higher ceiling though due to his deep threat skills. I honestly think their floors are about the same.

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well I’m happy I swapped in Davis last minute…

• Like 1