Need 1 RB 3 WR or 2 and 2 PPR

Mixon

Jacobs 

Hall 

Harris 

Lamb 

D. Johnson 

Waddle 

Leaning Mixon and 3 receivers but I could be persuaded to 2 and 2. 

I'd go Joe Mixon, CeeDee Lamb, Diontae Johnson, and Jaylen Waddle. Unless Harris is Najee then I'd go with him over Diontae. 

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm torn between (Full PPR): 

Michael Thomas vs Atlanta

Kareem Hunt vs Carolina

Robert Woods vs NYG 

I don't like any of these... brutal matchup for Hunt, I think Titans/Giants is gonna be like a 17-13 game, and I wouldn't trust Michael Thomas at all Week 1.

Gun to my head, Hunt. 

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm actually super high on Bobby Trees this season. Over his last three healthy seasons he finished 11th, 14th, 13th and was 12th last season before he got hurt. 

I’m high on Woods this year as well, he’s in my Top 12 owned players this season as I love his price and I’ve been projecting him as Titans WR1 over Burks before basically anyone else. Since May basically. Everyone and their mama said Burks would be WR1. 

But this Titans/Giants game just screams low scoring. If you are confident Woods gets one of the two Titans TD’s, then I say go for it. 

The only one that is a “hard no” for me is Thomas. He would have to show me a good game before I would everrrr consider starting him, and I usually shoot for the moon….

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m high on Woods this year as well, he’s in my Top 12 owned players this season as I love his price and I’ve been projecting him as Titans WR1 over Burks before basically anyone else. Since May basically. Everyone and their mama said Burks would be WR1. 

But this Titans/Giants game just screams low scoring. If you are confident Woods gets one of the two Titans TD’s, then I say go for it. 

The only one that is a “hard no” for me is Thomas. He would have to show me a good game before I would everrrr consider starting him, and I usually shoot for the moon….

Woods coming off of the injury and being 30 now don't really scare me, I think he'll see his fair share of targets.

If Thomas plays he'll be in my last flex spot, YOLO.

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Kareem Hunt vs Carolina

Robert Woods vs NYG 

Between those 2 for me

Gamer script isnt really in Hunts favor and and Carolina has a good defense and along with a lower scoring game I would fade him.

With Woods Im not really hoping for the tuddie especially in PPR formats, I will always take it but thats now where he flourishes.

Woods if probably safer than Thomas but Thomas has that huge ceiling and also comes with some concerns more so than Woods.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Between those 2 for me

Gamer script isnt really in Hunts favor and and Carolina has a good defense and along with a lower scoring game I would fade him.

With Woods Im not really hoping for the tuddie especially in PPR formats, I will always take it but thats now where he flourishes.

Woods if probably safer than Thomas but Thomas has that huge ceiling and also comes with some concerns more so than Woods.

I want to see how Thomas looks tomorrow, they've been super dodgy when addressing his injury situation. 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Who are your other options?

They arent all that bad and think I got it right but am overthinking it a bit after that disastrous Thursday night.

Robinson only got me 2.2 points on this team but choose 2, PPR format

A. Gibson vs JAX

Michael Thomas @ ATL

JuJu @ ARI

Right now I have Gibson and JuJu in. I need upside with that goose egg from Akers

Choose 1 PPR format

Amari Cooper @ CAR

Michael Thomas @ ATL

Went with Cooper and again I think its the right choice as hes going to get a ton of targets but I need upside with that goose egg from Akers

54 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

They arent all that bad and think I got it right but am overthinking it a bit after that disastrous Thursday night.

Robinson only got me 2.2 points on this team but choose 2, PPR format

A. Gibson vs JAX

Michael Thomas @ ATL

JuJu @ ARI

Right now I have Gibson and JuJu in. I need upside with that goose egg from Akers

Choose 1 PPR format

Amari Cooper @ CAR

Michael Thomas @ ATL

Went with Cooper and again I think its the right choice as hes going to get a ton of targets but I need upside with that goose egg from Akers

I'm actually pretty high on JuJu and Thomas. Cooper scares me, not a great matchup and Brissett isn't very good. 

I feel your pain though in my superflex league I started ARob and Knox.

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Kareem Hunt vs Carolina

Robert Woods vs NYG 

I’ll just mention from everything I’ve read regarding Michael Thomas is that he looked unstoppable in training camp (before the minor hamstring tweak) and like his old self when practicing. He also had many positive reviews on how well he was moving around from local reporters this week in the portions of practice that were open to the media. Assuming he is good to go tomorrow, he is in a very favorable match against a terrible Falcons defense. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I’ll just mention from everything I’ve read regarding Michael Thomas is that he looked unstoppable in training camp (before the minor hamstring tweak) and like his old self when practicing. He also had many positive reviews on how well he was moving around from local reporters this week in the portions of practice that were open to the media. Assuming he is good to go tomorrow, he is in a very favorable match against a terrible Falcons defense. 

I love Thomas this year, I'm just worried about his hamstring. Do you think he'll be able to play or do you think they'll be cautious?