Week 2: Bears on SNF @ Lambeau - Packers WIN 27-10 and improve to 1-1!

FAH1223

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

Off topic but how do the Green Bay Packers have less than 100k subscribers on YouTube? Perhaps it's the pathetically lazy interview uploads that have 15 minutes of nothing before the coach speaks or maybe it's the two dorks on "unscripted" that must be related to mark Murphy to get those gigs. 

Because the people who watch that crap aren't 11 year olds who "subscribe" to YouTube channels. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I might not find out the result of this game for a week. Unsure if I'll get reception in the mountains. 

Weird feeling. I don't think I've missed a game in some format...ever. certainly not since I was a kid.

big risk, if they win you now can't watch a game until they lose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I might not find out the result of this game for a week. Unsure if I'll get reception in the mountains. 

Weird feeling. I don't think I've missed a game in some format...ever. certainly not since I was a kid.

1 hour ago, KFP7 said:

big risk, if they win you now can't watch a game until they lose

and you have to be at the same spot you were in when they won. You might be in the mountains for a while. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Really good news for Runyan. Should put him on track to play. 

Has this ever happened? Are Bak and Jenkins 'full participants?' I know Friday's are not physical practices but are they full participants or limited? Last Friday I don't think Bak practiced. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

The bears have a better O-line than the Vikings but are worse at every other position on offense.  Their defense definitely has guys, but it seems less well-rounded than the solid squad the Vikings have.

24-10 Pack.  17-3 heading into the 4th.

I call bull**** on the bolded part. Cody Whitehair and Lucas Patrick are their best two offensive linemen. Then you have Braxton Jones, a 5th round rookie at LT, Larry Borom, whoever the **** he is at RT and Teven Jenkins at RG. Jenkins is at RG because they literally have no talent behind him. Our front seven is going to eat this week. 

You have to be kidding with that comment. 

Edited by Old Guy

10 hours ago, Norm said:

Because the people who watch that crap aren't 11 year olds who "subscribe" to YouTube channels. 

its because they dont say "if you like this video, hit that thumbs up and hit the bell button on the way out to support the channel"

Edited by ifeelasleep
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

Last week was telling, but this week could go a long way in determining Amari Rodgers future in his amount of snaps.    

Being a JAG kick returner won't cut it for him.

I think he’s done looks like Toure; Watson maybe some one else could return kicks. I’m not sure what the packers are doing at this point with him. 

1 hour ago, ifeelasleep said:

its because they dont say "if you like this video, hit that thumbs up and hit the bell button on the way out to support the channel"

You need electronic music with dancing 3d word art intros too. And the music has to be way louder than the volume of the rest of the video. Then you talk for 20 seconds about what the video is about, which was already in the title, then you thank you sponsor, which is just some affiliate link that anyone on Earth can get, spend 2 minutes talking about that sponsor that we've all heard about 3000 times, that none of your 500 views are ever ever going to spend money on, once you have done that you say the magic line "let's get right into it" before you then take 22 minutes to explain something that I could have read the entire totality of in 90 seconds. And that's YouTube!

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

You need electronic music with dancing 3d word art intros too. And the music has to be way louder than the volume of the rest of the video. Then you talk for 20 seconds about what the video is about, which was already in the title, then you thank you sponsor, which is just done affiliate link that anyone on Earth can get, spend 2 minutes talking about that sponsor that we've all heard about 3000 times, that none of your 500 views are ever ever going to spend money on that, once you have done that you say the magic line "let's get right into it" before you then take 22 minutes to explain something that I could have read the entire totality of in 90 seconds. And that's YouTube!

Remember to SMASH that like button!

• Like 2