Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Could have easily been Lane Johnson over Sewell. Is what it is.

Easily? Sewell was the highest graded Offensive Lineman in the league, regardless of position. 

Johnson- 981 snaps, 3 sacks given up

Sewell- 1171 snaps, 1 sack given up 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Easily? Sewell was the highest graded Offensive Lineman in the league, regardless of position. 

Johnson- 981 snaps, 3 sacks given up

Sewell- 1171 snaps, 1 sack given up 

Lane must of given up 2 more after the Dallas game because he had Zero sacks and QB pressures allowed in almost a 2 year span before that last game. 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Lane must of given up 2 more after the Dallas game because he had Zero sacks and QB pressures allowed in almost a 2 year span before that last game. 🤷‍♂️

Detroit & Philly have the best OLs. It really is splitting hairs picking between the guys. 

• Like 1

Donald ties the NFL record for most all pros with 8..

Aaron Donald, Reggie smith,

bruce smith and Lawrence Taylor. 

He passed 

Bob Lilly, Randle white, Ray Lewis and Mike singletary. 

cementing his career legacy… 

Edited by El Ramster

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Donald ties the NFL record for most all pros with 8..

Aaron Donald, Reggie smith,

bruce smith and Lawrence Taylor. 

He passed 

Bob Lilly, Randle white, Ray Lewis and Mike singletary. 

cementing his career legacy… 

Ties defensive all pro record? I think Jerry has like 10

9 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Detroit & Philly have the best OLs. It really is splitting hairs picking between the guys. 

Glad someone finally realized it ain’t Dallas anymore.  Not that we’re bottom 10 or anything, but certainly not the elite OL of years past.  I think Tyron gets awards on name and legacy at this point. Our guards are solid but C and RT are liabilities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Glad someone finally realized it ain’t Dallas anymore.  Not that we’re bottom 10 or anything, but certainly not the elite OL of years past.  I think Tyron gets awards on name and legacy at this point. Our guards are solid but C and RT are liabilities.

I don’t think the majority of people even pay attention to OLs until they are bad. I love the big uglies. The trenches are my guys. On both sides. WRs and DBs get the glory, but the trenches determine the game. 

Dallas had the best OL for awhile, and tbh, I always thought Atlanta was underrated.

• Like 1

Just now, Louis Friend said:

I don’t think the majority of people even pay attention to OLs until they are bad. I love the big uglies. The trenches are my guys. On both sides. WRs and DBs get the glory, but the trenches determine the game. 

Dallas had the best OL for awhile, and tbh, I always thought Atlanta was underrated.

My son plays in the trenches on both sides so I’ve gained a new appreciation for the fight those guys have 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

100% agree for the o-line.This tweet below is 100% right too!

Edited by Steelersfan43
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I loved coaching the trenches. My kid is a QB and my daughter is a WR but I have more fun with the lines.

In Louisville we had an entire OL that played almost nothing but one side of the ball and they got super close. Every one of them had a nickname after an SUV. Rover, Navi, Escalate, etc. Of course we had one white kid everyone called Mack Truck. My boy got called Forrest🤣

Edit - Also since we moved I got the Billy Bob award made for the OL that played the hardest. For the next week of practices he gets to wear a white practice jersey with the number 10 on it. (Ms Davis really did deserve a ten)  lol

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1