Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

On 9/3/2024 at 11:57 AM, iknowcool said:

Did some googling and found Karl Mecklenburg.  79 sacks, which is wild for an ILB.  I'm thinking Davis might be 2nd then, not able to find anyone else with more.  

Mecklenburg may have been listed as ILB but he generally played all over the place in the front 7 - inside, outside at both LB and DL, so I'm not sure how many of his 79 were "ILB" sacks. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Bowers is a good player but he needs to come on home with that hairline or take a trip to Turkey lol.

Slap a grainy filter and some age on this photo and this could easily be Dan "Stink" Gumshoe from the 1972 Raiders.

• Like 1

I feel like averaging 51 yards per touchdown in his career so far is pretty wild. Drops to 49 yards per touchdown if you take the 1 punt return touchdown out of the equation, which is still insane. 

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 3

On 9/18/2024 at 2:48 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Bowers is a good player but he needs to come on home with that hairline or take a trip to Turkey lol.

Somebody get Charles Barkley on the phone, mans needs that Derrick White treatment like yesterday