Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Trying to trade away Najee, offered him for Etienne straight up and got rejected. I should just hold onto Najee and not trade him away for someone like Ken Walker right? My RBs…

D’Andre Swift
Dameon Pierce
Breece Hall
Damien Harris
Najee Harris 

I'd take Walker over Najee....if the other owner would so it

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is Cook snap % decline concerning?

Yes and no. The snaps are going down, but the volume hasn't really taken a huge hit. 17, 20, 22 touches the last three games. I'm not overly concerned right now. 

Got offered Pittman (20$) + CEH (4$)   for    Mixon (43$) + Pickens (2$)
I already have Chubb/Hall/Aaron Jones for RB1-2 & FLEX position (with Dobbins and Walker on the bench) 
Need a good 3rd WR as my WR room is Evans/Mike Williams/Michael Tomas/DJ Moore/G. Wilson/Jameson Williams and I never know who to put out there as the 3rd guy. I feel like Pittman would be a good get for my team but I don't really care about CEH. I'm down on Mixon as he doesn't seem to have much juice and I haven't been impressed this year. 
Half-ppr league, with keepers and auction draft. 
What do you think? 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Trying to trade away Najee, offered him for Etienne straight up and got rejected. I should just hold onto Najee and not trade him away for someone like Ken Walker right? My RBs…

D’Andre Swift
Dameon Pierce
Breece Hall
Damien Harris
Najee Harris 

You'll be fine at RB with Swift, Pierce, and Hall. I'd just wait on Najee, you can't sell him at his lowest point, it's better to just ride it out and hope that the Steelers offense finds a groove as Pickett gets more comfortable. 

Should I trade Etienne for Keenen Allen?

My WRs are consistent scoring 10-14 per week. 
I have Cook and Hall as starters and my back up Rbs currently are Etienne,  Brian Robinson and falcons rookie. I feel Allen can put me over the top per week.

Im also trying to pull off Terry Mclaurin, Brian Robison and Tua for Jonathan Taylor to a guy who's entire team is Dolphins dependent. (Waddle, Mosert, Gesicki, MIA defense ). 

12 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Got offered Pittman (20$) + CEH (4$)   for    Mixon (43$) + Pickens (2$)
I already have Chubb/Hall/Aaron Jones for RB1-2 & FLEX position (with Dobbins and Walker on the bench) 
Need a good 3rd WR as my WR room is Evans/Mike Williams/Michael Tomas/DJ Moore/G. Wilson/Jameson Williams and I never know who to put out there as the 3rd guy. I feel like Pittman would be a good get for my team but I don't really care about CEH. I'm down on Mixon as he doesn't seem to have much juice and I haven't been impressed this year. 
Half-ppr league, with keepers and auction draft. 
What do you think? 

I suppose the trade makes your team marginally better by adding Pittman's consistency. However, I feel like Mixon is the best player in that deal, even if he's not playing like that right now.

Based on your team, I would try to package Mike Thomas and one of Hall/Walker/Dobbins for a top receiver. I would target Chase. You may also get a toss-in runningback or receiver in that deal.

Speaking of Chase, I have been trying to trade for him in my league. I informally offered the following to the Chase owner:

Chubb and McLaurin for Chase, Swift, and Etienne.

My receivers are: Williams, Lockett, Olave, McLaurin, Gallup

My runningbacks are: Cook, Chubb, Wilson, Herbert, Warren

I am 2-3 and in 8th place so I need the win this week.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I suppose the trade makes your team marginally better by adding Pittman's consistency. However, I feel like Mixon is the best player in that deal, even if he's not playing like that right now.

Based on your team, I would try to package Mike Thomas and one of Hall/Walker/Dobbins for a top receiver. I would target Chase. You may also get a toss-in runningback or receiver in that deal.

Speaking of Chase, I have been trying to trade for him in my league. I informally offered the following to the Chase owner:

Chubb and McLaurin for Chase, Swift, and Etienne.

My receivers are: Williams, Lockett, Olave, McLaurin, Gallup

My runningbacks are: Cook, Chubb, Wilson, Herbert, Warren

I am 2-3 and in 8th place so I need the win this week.

I traded Kelce for Chase and Kittle prior to this week.  I have Mark Andrews too so wanted to boost my WRs instead.  fortunately I won easy this week and now have Kenneth Walker as a flex so feeling good about that team.  

Side note, the offer you offered for Chase I would reject quickly even if you weren't asking for Etienne as well.  Chubb is having a great year but so is Swift when healthy and he should be back after the Bye.  And Chase should be fine with his target share and will break out eventually.  McLaurin is meh this year.  If you throw in Olave or Gallup it may help but I will assume that trade would be rejected quickly.  

59 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Should I trade Etienne for Keenen Allen?

My WRs are consistent scoring 10-14 per week. 
I have Cook and Hall as starters and my back up Rbs currently are Etienne,  Brian Robinson and falcons rookie. I feel Allen can put me over the top per week.

Im also trying to pull off Terry Mclaurin, Brian Robison and Tua for Jonathan Taylor to a guy who's entire team is Dolphins dependent. (Waddle, Mosert, Gesicki, MIA defense ). 

I don't like your RBs besides the top 2 without Etienne.  Robinson and Allegeir are iffy to fill in for bye weeks or if one of your top 2 is injured.  Allen is a stud but hamstrings linger and who knows how well he will return or if it flares up again.  In a vacuum I would say definitely do it but with what you are showing for RBs I'd be cautious.  

The other trade I would laugh at for Taylor.  I know he is having a down year but no way I am giving up on a top RB for a bunch of questionable players.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I traded Kelce for Chase and Kittle prior to this week.  I have Mark Andrews too so wanted to boost my WRs instead.  fortunately I won easy this week and now have Kenneth Walker as a flex so feeling good about that team.  

Side note, the offer you offered for Chase I would reject quickly even if you weren't asking for Etienne as well.  Chubb is having a great year but so is Swift when healthy and he should be back after the Bye.  And Chase should be fine with his target share and will break out eventually.  McLaurin is meh this year.  If you throw in Olave or Gallup it may help but I will assume that trade would be rejected quickly.  

The trade wasn't rejected when I proposed it. He is mulling it over.

15 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I don't like your RBs besides the top 2 without Etienne.  Robinson and Allegeir are iffy to fill in for bye weeks or if one of your top 2 is injured.  Allen is a stud but hamstrings linger and who knows how well he will return or if it flares up again.  In a vacuum I would say definitely do it but with what you are showing for RBs I'd be cautious.  

The other trade I would laugh at for Taylor.  I know he is having a down year but no way I am giving up on a top RB for a bunch of questionable players.  

I have Attison too., for when Dalvin misses his two games. 

But I have to agree with you. that hammy injury scares me. Etienne hasnt been a good play other than last week,