Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The people who continue to bang the "LAMAR CAN'T THROW" drum are REALLY going to hate watching the film of this game.

They will ignore it. They are too dug in.

Lamar is throwing the ball as well as anyone possibly can right now. Against the team that made him look like a JV QB against the blitz last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Minny is gonna be tough this year, but Detroit is easily #2 in the NFCN. If they wind up winning the division, I will not be shocked. 

I would be shocked. This is more Washington being absolutely terrible than it is Detroit being a great team.

Packers/Vikings still the favorites in the North for sure.

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Imagine thinking you knew anything about football then spending your time saying “Lamar can’t throw good enough to last in the NFL”. That would be so embarrassing 

This is like the 4th post about Lamar being a good thrower. I haven't seen one person argue with you. Is anyone disagreeing with you on this?

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

This is like the 4th post about Lamar being a good thrower. I haven't seen one person argue with you. Is anyone disagreeing with you on this?

Screw it.

Lamar SUCKS!

There.  Argue with me.  He just sucks.  I have decided, and it is now true.  I am Judge Dredd and I am the Law.  

• Like 1