Cardinals - Chaos in Cactus Country

notthatbluestuff

Thread is aging well. Honestly this is why the mentality of "well what are you going to do, not pay your QB" needs to end. Unless you are 100% sold on your QB, let him prove he deserves a deal or let him walk. It's way too expensive a position and too much of a comittment to get roped in unless you are positive

• Like 1

I’m in AZ and the fan base hates the whole organization of the team. From the GM to the coach and Kyler. It’s why their home games have reached Charger status in opposing fans taking over

Doesnt help that the owner seems like a total dope too

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Is this still a bad thread, or do a miracle late comeback and beating the panthers make the Cardinals not a bad team. Cause every cardinals game I watched the offense looks awful. 

It just goes to show how reactionary posters on this board are - everyone was so quick to label this an absurd thread purely because the Cards ended up winning a week one game instead of losing. Rather than take a look at the big picture which was clear to certain people.

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I’m in AZ and the fan base hates the whole organization of the team. From the GM to the coach and Kyler. It’s why their home games have reached Charger status in opposing fans taking over

Doesnt help that the owner seems like a total dope too

The Cardinals had a fanbase?

On 10/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, dante9876 said:

Is this still a bad thread, or do a miracle late comeback and beating the panthers make the Cardinals not a bad team. Cause every cardinals game I watched the offense looks awful. 

Meh, they are currently sitting just fine in their division and just got their best offensive player back.

• Like 1