Week 2 Postgame - Bears Owned 27-10

mikebpackfan

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

I rarely get that fired up, even if I seem like it on here, but my SO records and some **** like that and puts it online, she's sleeping at her ******* moms for a couple nights

I feel the same, but people love attention nowadays. I’ve seen that in a few places on social media before it popped up here. It’s hilarious and pathetic but my guy does come off as a true fan, of a terrible team. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Norm said:

I rarely get that fired up, even if I seem like it on here, but my SO records and some **** like that and puts it online, she's sleeping at her ******* moms for a couple nights

Love the whole thing on GB cheating because you can tell he isn’t serious, he is just trying to figure out an excuse for why the Bears lost. Because it can’t be on the Bears. It just seems very authentic and pure fandom. So respect.

the other great line… I’ve been with you for 2 months, they have been in my life for 22 years!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

You should have known better. Packers escaping a game without injury is an oxymoron. 

Lol. Life is one continuous panic attack for you isn't it. Take another Valium and everything will be ok for you again. For a little while anyways.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, R T said:

Lol. Life is one continuous panic attack for you isn't it. Take another Valium and everything will be ok for you again. For a little while anyways.  

We are the only team with players not practicing, and every other team that might have some, signed awesome street free agents to replace them

• Like 1