Black Panther

Acgott

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He and Harrison Ford keep trading off.

I was just looking at the list, and I don't think it includes Stan Lee.  He'd be ahead of them both.  

Edit 

Stan Lee - 6.9 billion (don't believe this includes Black Panther) 

Samuel Jackson - 5.1 billion

Harrison Ford 4.9 billion. 

50 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I don't get why IMDB, social media, etc... are all calling the character Erik Killmonger.  They specifically say in the movie his name is Erik Stevens, and that he got the nickname Killmonger while in US special forces.

Because in the Comics he is Erik Killmonger. Its the movie that changed that. So in the entire run up to the movie thats how everyone referred to him. This happens all the time, shouldnt be that big of a surprise.

10 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Because in the Comics he is Erik Killmonger. Its the movie that changed that. So in the entire run up to the movie thats how everyone referred to him. This happens all the time, shouldnt be that big of a surprise.

Ok, makes sense.  I wasn't familiar with the comic, I never read any of the Avengers related titles as a kid.  Still think IMDB should get it right though.  I wonder what he's listed as in the credits?  I don't remember.

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Still think IMDB should get it right though

That is fair.

I thought the tweak was pretty cool, as "Killmonger" inst really much of a believable surname. Giving him an actual name (Stephens) and then "Killmonger" becomes what he calls himself, and subsequently his government code name, because of his drive to make it back to Wakanda. 

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

I thought the tweak was pretty cool, as "Killmonger" inst really much of a believable surname.

Well his backstory in the comics is similar in that his name does not start out as Killmonger. He was born and raised in Wakanda in the comics and was later exiled with his father. When he moved to Harlem he legally changed his name to Erik Killmonger. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Well his backstory in the comics is similar in that his name does not start out as Killmonger. He was born and raised in Wakanda in the comics and was later exiled with his father. When he moved to Harlem he legally changed his name to Erik Killmonger. 

I know that. Kalw takes him, but even then, ‘Killmonger’ is a weird surname. It makes much more sense that it would be a moniker that he earns

5 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I know that. Kalw takes him, but even then, ‘Killmonger’ is a weird surname. It makes much more sense that it would be a moniker that he earns

I agree that its cool that he earns it, but I always felt that he gave himself the name in the comics as more a promise of the type of vengeance he wanted to obtain. 

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:48 AM, MathMan said:

i really only liked the top 4 listed here.

im hoping i like thor ragornak

1. Guardians Of The Galaxy

2. Iron Man

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

4. The Avengers

Ragnarok was awesome! Probably the most fun I've had watching the 3rd act of a Marvel movie. Now since you're a Packer fan and there is no Aaron Rodgers you may find it boring.

Archived