Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

i think just about the only thing we could do next thursday that would really upset me is draft hendon hooker in the first round. any other path i could understand- trading up, staying put for OL or WR, even edge or CB even though i'm sure that would upset a lot of fans. 

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i think just about the only thing we could do next thursday that would really upset me is draft hendon hooker in the first round. any other path i could understand- trading up, staying put for OL or WR, even edge or CB even though i'm sure that would upset a lot of fans. 

If they trade down and take Hooker it would be a lot more tolerable than just taking him at 11. That said I'd much prefer him not in 2 tone blue after Thursday 

59 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

I would throw something.

But if we took Hooker or Levis at 11, I'd probably throw something bigger.

CJ Stroud is so fundamentally good. All the tools.

But he faces almost no pressure due to his offensive line being so good and Wrs getting open. Not his fault but hard to see how he would do when he is really under fire.

The times I saw him get pressured he didn't handle it too well. 

And dang, those WRs run open so much. They got a true factory up there.

Watched Michigan game. I'm not big on Paris Johnson Jr. while watching that. I like the center the most and of course Marvin Harrison Jr. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

CJ Stroud is so fundamentally good. All the tools.

But he faces almost no pressure due to his offensive line being so good and Wrs getting open. Not his fault but hard to see how he would do when he is really under fire.

The times I saw him get pressured he didn't handle it too well. 

And dang, those WRs run open so much. They got a true factory up there.

Watched Michigan game. I'm not big on Paris Johnson Jr. while watching that. I like the center the most and of course Marvin Harrison Jr. 

On 2/28/2023 at 1:25 PM, TitanSlim said:

My question with Stroud is, was the UGA game an outlier or the beginning of him reaching another level? For me, that’s the difference between him being Jared Goff as I previously mentioned or a Joe Burrow level guy.

This has been my question with Stroud from the jump. It’s why I’m kinda frustrated with him because the UGA game was so special and I’m just like where was this the whole season? Scrambling, making plays outside of structure, handling pressure well, ect.

• Like 1