TNF: Steelers @ Browns, aka the Joe Haden Bowl

FinSting

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

9 Point Lead is DEFINITELY too much for Trubisky to overcome. And this may signify me not watching this team until Watt comes back.

Did you forget what happened to Cleveland's defense last week? This game is far from over.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You haven’t watched the browns defense this year have you? They made Flacco look like Peyton manning last game in the 4th. 

2 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Joe Flacco threw a 66 yd TD, Jets recovered an onside kick, and Joe Flacco led the Jets to a game winning TD drive all within 1:30 of time with no time outs. It's possible against Joe Woods defense.

Y'all must not realize how inept this offense is... We've scored TWO touchdowns all season prior to tonight.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's hard to pin this on Trubisky, he's made the throws, guys need to catch the ball.

There's been one legitimate drop. Maybe 2 from Johnson. But then you also have to factor in Trub's only legitimate good throw was from an all-time grab from Pickens.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The corpse of Big Ben would be better than Mitch 

And thats not saying much at all, i thought he would of been an improvement over last years version of Big Ben. Thought Trubisky would use his legs more.

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

And thats not saying much at all, i thought he would of been an improvement over last yearsa version of Big Ben. Thought Trubisky would use his legs more.

Thats the SOLE difference. Trubusky can move, but who cares because he cannot make the tough throw.

• Like 1