TNF: Steelers @ Browns, aka the Joe Haden Bowl

FinSting

Just now, iknowcool said:

How the hell does kicking the field goal on 4th and 1, hoping you recover the onside, and scoring a miracle touchdown make more sense than going for the touchdown from 10 yards out and then trying to recover the onside and get into field goal range?

God. What a freakin' moronic decision.

And yes I needed just one more throw by Trubisky

The same reason they called so many sprint outs....they don't trust Mitch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

Mike Tomlin spending a minute arguing about something that is almost irrelevant. Always on top of the important things...And it's not like he isn't on the competition committee or anything and should maybe know these things.

Or you could pay attention and realize he was asking why wasn't there a measurement when t was 4th and 5 when there was the penalty which is a legitimate question.

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Or you could pay attention and realize he was asking why wasn't there a measurement when t was 4th and 5 when there was the penalty which is a legitimate question.

I have been watching football my entire life. I cannot recall a measurement ever taking place after a penalty.