2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

55 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Stroud is my favorite QB in this draft…. But I see no way we go QB with any of our top picks. Maybe a 6th or something. But I even doubt that.

It’s not even that Stroud wouldn’t be worth it. It’s just if we’re trading for Rodgers we are a win now team and that 13th pick can help us make a run at a SB. Where a guy that will be benched doesn’t help us at all

I see it as a window for 1 year vs a window for 10 years. Gotta take him.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Stroud is my favorite QB in this draft…. But I see no way we go QB with any of our top picks. Maybe a 6th or something. But I even doubt that.

It’s not even that Stroud wouldn’t be worth it. It’s just if we’re trading for Rodgers we are a win now team and that 13th pick can help us make a run at a SB. Where a guy that will be benched doesn’t help us at all

What if Jets took him at 13?  Packers may lower the demand just to get rid Rodgers' contract in June, perhaps?

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I have a feeling there will be no OL Joe wan't to take at #15 and he's going to grab the best weapon on the board.

If JD drafts a TE in the first, it will absolutely prove that he is a Pats sleeper agent within the Jets FO.  Overpaying for a one year rental is one thing, but this?  This is just madness!